how hot is it where you live?

Comments

• @mikeandronadopt he is more than welome to! Lol he may find ot challenging as I have heat rash on the left side of my face from constantly wiping sweat (oh what an attractive visual I know;) ) and if goes the clothes route I prefer ricki lake style makeover not jenny Jones LOL
  • @firsttimedaddy it was really nice today but this nice cool can't last. Where in the ie are you?

@everyone wow I didn't realize the east coast got so mucher hotter than us. You all made me feel like I can't complain. I am sure the 100 days are coming and of course I will be most pregnant in the hottest part of summer.
  • Oh and btw @mikeandronadopt I am coming to hang out at your house. I can't bring myself to turn my air below 70. Hehe that's still pretty bad though I am patiently waiting on an electric bill to see just how low I can go. Until then totally living in the pool.
  • @mrs_shu ... Ron sells Avon so he will have no problem with your makeover!! ;)

@socalMOMMA2boys ... I hear ya. Our elec bill was just shy of 400 last month. lol. It's worth it though... I'm enjoying it now bc I know we won;t be able to keep it this chilly once we get a baby (if that ever happens)
  • 90s in pa, hadn't hit 100 yet. My air stays on 60 though.....
  • You guys keep ur air low! Mine is at 73 but last year it was @ 75 all summer.
  • I like to pretend we live in an igloo
  • 100 here in Louisiana.
  • @snreda I'm coming over! My husband likes to sleep with a comforter and somehow it ends up on me n I sweat to death lol
  • Its 67 here right now. Very nice :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mikeandronadopt gulp 400 dollars I hope you air conditoning a huge house for that. Yea don't wanna freeze baby although you still can keep it pretty cool for them. Having a baby in the house is my favorite excuse to keep it climate controlled ;) also I have follwed a few of your post and I am sure your baby will come! My mom (25 years ago) and dad weren't even on an adoption list and 2 miracle babies came into their lives. Just hope that gives you guys a lil hope good luck to you!
  • 104 degrees in Phoenix :(
  • 110 here in west TX
  • It got up to 109 here in arkansas
  • @socalMOMMA2boys ... Not huge, but 3 stories. Everything is more expensive in NJ... lol. Here 200-250k buys you a decent house in a normal suburban area. I look at what 250k buys you elsewhere in the country and I am blown away...
  • @mikeandronadopt yea I am from orange county just the difference between there and riverside county is outrageous! Where I live now 200k is a decent nice house. Sounds like nj taxes you on the elec. though. You don't even wanna know how much my last was.
  • Northern MN its 55 degrees right now :) anything over 80 is too hot for me!! Yuck!
  • Its close to 100 here in mobile al but the humidity makes it so much worse. Then its that sticky heat:/
  • @socalmomma2boys I live in san bernardino. (909) where u at
  • reno, nv its 62 degrees! it feels nice since its hot all day long!
  • About 13°c here in bedford uk
  • Freezing here in australia

Its winter :-)
  • It hit 107 here in Fayetteville nc today :/
  • I love the crazy weather in Denver,Colorado. It was sunny and 90, then a little bit of rain which cooled it to 75. Later more sunshine...and a huge thuderstorm with a huge rainstorm. Now its 68 and clear skies. We have very interesting schizo weather an I love it! Mostly sunny with over 320 days of sunshine a year.

• Lol 12degrees (c)
  • I live in tx..it was 104 yesterday