people sure act like they've never seen a fat person before!!

2»

Comments

• @OregonMama my cousin says that exact thing about she's not fat, she's just fluffy :)
  • Ugh, people are stupid. I was sitting at my desk at work and this good client walks in, I had left her a message to call me back, and she just decided to drop by. So she takes one look at my belly and waves her hand at it - "I knew it!" I pretended I didn't get it so she wouldn't be embarrassed being a client and all, but I wanted to say - "knew what? That I have a flabby stomach and a spare tire when I sit down?? Thanks for pointing that out, b*tch!" Ugh! Oh, this was this past week and I am 7 weeks today, so I'm in no way showing. :-<
  • This is my second pregnancy and I'm 23+4. With my daughter I carried really big really fast and really low. This little guy is practically hiding under my boobs! If one more person asks if I'm having twins I'm going to snap! I WILL be that crazy pregnant lady on the news, I don't care!
  • im plus size too and I get weird lookd from strangers cuz I can tell they are trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or just fat, it happens alot at the gym cuz ive been going there for years and the staff know me but are too afraid to ask lol..makes me sad that I just look fat and not prego at 28 weeks I dont get treated like a skinnier pregnant girl
  • All I gotta say is it all sux and I'm so sorry ladies!! Wish it were easier n ppl would mind their own biz!! I know a ton of girls that are bigger and much prettier than the thin girls! I am normally stuck in the middle a size 9-11 n the thin girls look @ me like I'm huge n the heavy girls look @ me like imma twig with boobs n a booty lol!! I guess we are all taught thru media n stuff what a woman "should" look like, I just try to focus on being as healthy as possible and I am gonna try n teach my new daughter the same thing! Don't let ppl get to u ladies cuz it means u r letting them win n most likely if they r being mean its cuz they r jealous of something u have.......hugs n stay strong
  • Don't let stupid people get you down! I am 6ft 1 in and have a lot of room for baby to grow up and down instead of out and I have to wear an apron at work so none of our customers can tell. Since I am built like a linebacker I am constantly asked to carry heavy boxes and get thing down from shelves the customers look at me funny when I ask one of the guys to do it. I hate having to explain that I am 5 1/2 months pregnant and am not allowed!
  • Note to self: read categories before clicking on link..

im not plus sized at all but people stare at me like the baby is coming out my vagina..