New Baby arrivals..... UPDATE MOMMIES!!

Comments

• Congrats mommies! I have to wait until september!
  • Anhelys janelle'
    6 lbs 15oz
    21 in.
    3:04pm
    im in love I luv her soo much :X O:)
  • Congrats to all the new mommies. Is it Oct yet?
  • :-) Congrats to all mommies and Blessings to yall... Enjoy every moment! My bby is 3weeks, they grow fast!!

Any new babies... I see their popping right & left...
  • I was wondering the same, haven't been on much in a week. @betty i'm working on that pic, I sent it to mama_kat but she's soo busy.
  • Alexa marie goodman!!!
    7.0lbs
    6/1/11
    she has my heart I love her so much!!
  • Aww congrats to all! Can't wait for our 2nd due on 10/8.
    @betty cute name haven't heard it before! Nayeli how do you pronounce it? What's the meaning?
  • @one5one... thank u! Its pronounced
    Na-ye-li.... Havent searched the meaning... but fell in love with this name from a former student at my school...
    Shes such a good bby, hardly cries. She eats, sleeps,.poops..LOL. LOVE, LOVE HER!!
  • Aww not muchof a cryer! Yay! Its a very uncommon name. If mines a girl like tech thinks. Her names Lily Aiyana ...pure blossom.
  • @one5one... yea... i didnt want a name that half of the world has..lol..
    Lily Aiyana... wow what a pretty name ... I like the spelling to it. Prayn your tech is rite and u have a princess like me! Have u done the 3D sono?
  • @betty I believe her name means ilove you. How fitting!
  • Omg.... R u serious? Ugghhhh... Love it! Thanx for looking it.up. I havent even had a.chance to do it... (smh)
  • Ezekiel
    8lbs 5 @ 7:29pm
    3/6/11
    my lil bubba was 10days overdue
  • No Not a personal 3d. Did have 2 level 2 ultrasounds. Firat cuz baby was backwards 2nd tech measured & babys healthy! But wasn't sure of gender. So I go the 20th for another ultrasound so maybe she can confirm. Cuz I need to send the shower invites that week regardless of if we know gender or not.
  • @betty oh your welcome. I would've seen the actual web site but fone froze. But it looked like that's wat it said!
  • Awww congrats ladies......i gotta wait until nov 10
  • Name: Aiden Reed Garcia
    Weight: 6 lbs 7oz
    Birthdate: April 29th 2011
    Time: 7:29pm (Fri)

I never thought I could feel love so deeply. He's my life he's the reason I breath. He's my son...
  • Kamila Ann Pallon
    6lbs 6oz
    June 16 (a month early)
    5:41 am

She's the best baby ever!
  • Ivan Wade
    7lbs 6oz (20inches)
    May 22nd 2011(two weeks late)
    5:17am
    Loving my boy :) 7 1/2 weeks old today and sleeping thru the night!!
  • Karsyn Lea
    Born 7/11/11
    7lbs 2oz
    19in
    Born at 1:26p.m
  • @karla... love that name!!
  • Brynlie Faith
    Born:may 13, 2011
    9 lbs 7 oz, 20 inches long
    At 8:24 a.m.
  • Nolan Adam
    Born 7/6/11 @ 435 p.m.
    8lbs 7oz
    21 1/2 in
  • Aiden Connor Naranjo
    born 7/09/11 @ 7:47pm
    8lb 15oz
    21.6 in
  • Congratulations to All mommies! I wish you All the BEST and enjoy every moment with baby... WE are sooo Blessed to have a healthy baby in our arms! May God continue to Bless you each and everyday!!
    Luv u pregly mommies!!
  • Alexiya Jayde "Lexi"
    Born July 5th @ 3:29pm
    8lbs 11oz
    20 3/4 in long

:X
  • Congrats ladies on your new loves!
    Jaden's 10days old today, I'm dreading going back to work. I'm soo grateful he was a surprise addition in my life. I think he was sent to uplift this family of mine :)
  • Eiralynne Skye

9# 10oz

3:23PM 6/9/11

22.5 inches, she is my life, and is growing up way too fast!
  • @june2bmommy and @maymommy11 that is my name Ashley Nicole! Perfect choice, lol. Good luck ladies with the new additions!
  • Kailee Isabelle adkins 6/23/2011 8:57 am 8 pounds 11oz 21 inches