anyone else feel like there showing already!!

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
Hi all, this is my 3rd pregnancy I have one lil boy age 2 and the last pregnancy ended in mc last July I was bout 6/8 weeks. I'm now bout 5 weeks I'm very nervous this time but I'm trying to think new egg new sperm hopefully this lil sticky bean will actually stick this time I defo have more symptoms this time very tired, heartburn, constipation, backache and itchy breasts I just cant wait for these 12 weeks to.hurry up.
I no I'm only bout 5 weeks but i feel like I'm starting to show already I feel fat, is anyone else feeling like this?? X

Comments

• Yes girlie!! I feel fat like I have a lil pooch & went to Dr today gained 5 lbs already & only 6 wks
  • I'm 8 weeks and my 4 pregnancy my Dr said i show so early since i had a few babies
  • This is my first pregnancy. I'm 12 weeks and just starting to notice a belly. Before, I was bloated, but now I'm pretty sure my uterus is making me poke out :)
  • I'm almost 17 weeks and I'm not like showing at all...is that bad?
  • @jmask everyone's body is different. I'm 11.5 weeks & showing, my mom-when she was pregnant w/me she didn't show until she was 6months. Your doctor will let you know if you're not gaining enough weight or if you're gaining too much. As long as you stay healthy & eating enough you should be alright
  • I'm 8wks 1dy and feel as though I'm showing
  • I'm going on ten weeks,and I'm definately got a pudge,I was only 93 lbs pre prego..
  • I feel like I have a belly! I am 5 weeks about. This is my fourth
  • I'm 11 weeks, this will be my 3rd. I just feel bloated as of now (specially in the afternoon and after I eat). I'm sooo hoping for a "real" baby bump soon!!! Good luck to ya!!!
  • I know im showing. Im huge and only 8wks
  • this Is my third and I've been showing since 4 weeks. I'm almost 12 weeks.
  • Well its your second pregnancy,and they say the 2nd time around you show way faster! I was showing faster with this preg...i have a little girl 2 and another one on the way lol im 19 weeks and iv got big belly.hang in there and just drink lots water and take ur prenatals everyday and im sure this lil one will stick espcially if your already showing=)
  • And it is tech your third..so yea makes since your showing so fast. .that's a good thing im happy for you girl i just joined this forum on my charm droid lol kinda cool
  • At 5-6-7 ish weeks atleast id say your bloated, retaining more water. I'm 13.5 weeks and just started showing at the end/beginning of wk 12/13
  • Im not too far along and I've gained about 5-7 pounds and I have a pooch. It's noticeable
  • I'm 13 weeks and I am definitely showing. Cant button my pants anymore.
  • I'm 9 weeks and my belly is definitely rounder. Its already getting uncomfortable to button my pants. This is my 2nd pregnancy, but the 1st one ended in mc last year.
  • Does anyone feel a sensation of stinging sometimes?
    I just mc on jan 25 and went to the doc yesterday for spotting. They confirmed I'm preggo again and the gestational sac measured at about 5 weeks.
    I just am scared I will mc again.
  • 7 weeks 2days and feel like an unbalanced whale. this is also my third baby...
  • I feel definitely big!!!
  • I'm 8 weeks and none of my pants fit me. I live in sweats and bought a bigger pair of jeans.
  • @racheal876 i micarried at 6 weeks in nov and this is my 3rd.im 10 and 3 dayz now and have all the symptoms. Im showing too got a little pot belly at 6 week.
  • @racheal876 i micarried at 6 weeks in nov and this is my 3rd.im 10 and 3 dayz now and have all the symptoms. Im showing too got a little pot belly at 6 week.
  • Wow I'm 6weeks and feel really fat and just so tired and so sad and the guy don't help
  • yershhh, 5 weeks in and im showing..i cant fit into my jeans..i can just imagine what ill look like in a few more weeks :(
  • I feel like I have water weight like pms. It's my first, so its still too early for me to show.
  • Im 11 weeks ive lost 10 pounds... Normally over weight anyways... This is 3rd and not showing... Pants actually gettin too big!
  • My sister says it looks like im showing though...
  • Barely got a pudge at 11 weeks today. At first I thought I was showing, but it was just water weight and constipation. Stomach does get bigger after I eat... waiting on my belly...
  • I thought the same thing at 7weeks but again constipation