14 weeks this saturday

Hit the 2ed trimester last saturday sooooo happy:) so when do i feel the baby move i forgot? O an how many weeks do i have to be to find out the gender?

Comments

• i started feeling baby move a week after i complained that i didnt see any progress lol... i was 14 weeks. and i find out the gender when i turn 18 weeks but my friend found out at 16.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay it's so exciting to be in the 2nd trimester! I'm finding out what I'm having when I'm 15w 4d but Im paying to find out early. Right now I'm 14w 3d and I'm pretty sure I've been feeling flutters but I'm not sure, I can't wait to really feel the baby all the time!
  • my doc had scheduled me for when i am 18 weeks.. but i went to those 4d places and found out at 16 weeks. the earliest they will do it is 16 weeks :)
  • I started feeling flutters at 16 weeks and i found out i was having a girl at 18 w 5 d. Yay for your second trimester!
  • Ooooooo i cant wait idc what i get i want a boy but when i c my daughter i think how cute if she had a mini me i could dress me alike lol so either way i am happy an blessed