ugh iam the only july mama that has not given birth

Comments

• Due the 27th, still here and im miserable. I have an appt tomorrow and imma beg to be induced or something! I've been bleeding, lost my plug and some mild contraction and still nothing! Good luck, blessings and labor dust to you all!!!
  • Due the 18 th I'm still here unfortunetly : ( I'm dialated. Noothing and my cervix is still super thick : ( I really don't want to be induced but if she dosent come on her own I'm going to be induced on the 25th.
  • Due july 31st and my doc has ot checked my cervix at all and I'm about to be 38 weeks. :-( so I don't even have a little pump to put my hopes ups that he'll be here sooner :-(
  • I know it sucks when my Dr checked me I was 1cm and my cervix is soft grrr plus sharp pains in my vaj-ja
  • Im due the 28 not evdn dilated
  • O n yea i get those sharp pains
  • I'm due on the 27th and not dialated yet either but have appt on Monday. Hopefully there's something going on I am so ready to have him already!
  • I'm due on the 24th and was not dilated at all 3 days ago :( The baby was already 8 lbs. last week, so they'll have to induce me if something doesn't happen soon!
  • July babies are very stubborn! I am due the 20th but having her tomorrow due to her being breech. They are doing an external version and then induction.
  • I'm due the 31st. Last week I was 1cm. I go to the doc today; hopefully, they'll check me!
  • I'm due the 29th my doc hasn't even checked for dialation yet but I have been getting cramps for the past week hopefully that's a sign he is coming soon
  • I'm due July 23 and have not lost my mucus plug or dilated at all: ( . I have a feeling she's gonna be late.
  • Due the 21st, my cervix is still long and hard :(. No dilatation.
  • I'm due the 20th. Dilated at 2cm and 75% effaced, been like this since June 26th. Still have my plug and I don't think she's ever coming out!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was due on the 12th, but no sign of him yet. I was dilated to a 2 and 80% on Monday and had my membranes stripped for the second time!! I am scheduled to be induced on the 19th if he doesn't come by then!!
  • I'm due the 30th..I'm 2cm, 50%,and -2..I've been contracting a lil..prob have this girl before another week
  • Nope girl, I was due the 14th. If he isn't out by tuesday, they're inducing. Thank goodness :D
  • I'm due on the 30th... and nothing yet! My doc is also on vacation... smh!!!!!!!
  • I'm due the 31st & still preggo, lol. I was 2cm & she's at -2 as of Thursday- she didn't say how effaced I am, but that I was "nice & soft"- unless that was referring to my a$$... LOL... I'm hoping the full moon tonight helps us all out. :)
  • Bring on The Full moon labor dust
  • Im due monday and im only 1cm dilated. Arghhh!!!
  • No im due one week from today and still waiting! :(
  • Im due the 25th an hes showing no signs that hes ready
  • I'm due Thursday, but I'm going to walk tomorrow so hope he's here sooner
  • Im still here due on the 22nd doc is gone till tuesday hoping that he'll schedule. Induction. Then so baby is here before my family comes into town