Going to bake a cake! **pic update at 11:12**

edited July 2011 in Food
I woke up with a very strong desire to bake a chocolate cake today. So, I am going to make the absolutely yummy cake recipe on the Hershey's cocoa can and make a buttercream frosting to go on it. I'm very excited! :ar!

Comments

• I want some ~:>
  • I'm am coming over right now!
  • Ooh now I want cake too!!!
  • Yum. Sounds delish!
  • @mrs_shu I wish you would come over. That would be fun! \:D/
  • I want. I want. Yummmmyyyy
  • Great now I have that damn song stuck in my head.....thx ;) ( If I knew you were coming I'd bake a cake) lol!! Crap now I want cake. Can you make me a carrot cake with out nuts. Plssssss :)
  • I want cake now =P~
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg now all I'm gonna be thinking about today is that dang cake lol now ima have to go get me some or something!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wtheck...now I wana do exactly what ur doing! !! Ummm I'm making a chocolate cake too! !!! Lollol
  • @mommyof3tobe Hooooooray! That's a good plan. I went to the market, got the stuff, and I'm all psyched up to make this yummy cake!
  • @blueberrysmom just gimme the cake and no one will get hurt!
  • Cake is what got me into this terrible feeling! A $53 chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse! So good but damn! So not worth it. I miss my first trimester And beginning of the second when I could eat anything and felt great!! Bun is forbidden from sweets! No chocolate cake for you! Enjoy your cake and know that I am immensely jealous that I too cannot enjoy the rest of this yummy choc cake in my fridge!
  • Im so jealous... Since ive been prego, she doesnt like sweets at all. Shes so tempermental just like her father... Enjoy... My first outing from the hospital is an ice cream sundae from fentons...
  • Ummm yea..for a 3 year old! It was really cute but we still have about $25 left of it! It was an insane amount to spend on a cake but she's been having some difficulties adjusting to daddy's new house, she knows there's a baby on the way and although she may not quite understand it she sees lots of new baby things and is starting to put together that she isn't the "baby" anymore. Daddy and I just bought a house so the adjustment from grandmas to daddy's hasn't been as smooth as we had hoped. But we are doing our best and eventually it'll all work out. So the $53 cake came into play because it was Dora and we knew she would love it.. and make her bday a little more special :)
  • Oh! For an event. I thought it was justa regular cake! Lol! @lilpeapod913
  • the recipe on the back is really good...and really chocolatly...i wanna bake cupcakes! :)
  • Yup just left market! ! Gonna be making that Cake TONIGHT after dinners out of oven! :p
  • Oh I made a fabulous chocolate cake the other day! It was 5 layers and it was a chocolate cake with super chocolatey icing, strawberry icing, and banana in between each layer and chocolate over the top and sides....omg I could only finish like half a piece at a time. =)
    ...I like to bake =)
  • Damnit. I sleep the afternoon away. Kelly just poked me and said, "Hey, what about the cake?!" I'm getting up to make it now. Jeez, I'm lazy... I-)
  • Your going to take pictures right?
  • =P~ I was so looking forward to having cake at the baby shower I was supposed to have today! Oh well 2 more weeks..
  • Man!!!! I am upset! Me and my daughter was getting ready to make our chocolate cake with sprinkles on top!!! Was getting everything together and needed 3 eggs only two were left n fridge. My baby was like oh its ok we can use two! I'm like uhh uh we have to have 3!! Will be making our cake tmw. Aww she was looking forward to baking and frosting the cake. :-(
  • Tadaaaaa! :ar!

Photobucket
  • I don't like you @blueberrysmom what an evil thing to do post a picture of your yummy looking cake that is all the way on the other side of the freakin country. I am truly dissappointed :(