this is how tonight went down. a script.

Me: why r u gna b like this to me? I dont even know wtf i do to u! Most 19 yr old girls i know would rather just stay out late and party with friends but id rather much stay home and do laundry and spend time with you!

Him: yeah, but u yell at me too much

Me: im f-ckn pregnant and fed up with u coming home from work and asking me if u could "stick it in" and wen ur dun ,roll over and sleep for the next 4 hours! ITS FREAKING 330 IN THE MORNING! U cant even wake ur ass up to go shower!!!

Him: wtf u expect im fkn tired. Treat me like a man. Not like a 10 yr old.

Me: i dont even know why ur so exhausted from the sex, it was only like 5 minutes.

Him: stfu, u nvr talk to me with respect. Always yelling. Treat me better.

Me: if anything u should treat me better . Theres little things u could do and showering when i ask u to should b one of them.

Him: im a fkn man, marae'a...

Me: yeah, well reeeeeal men dont have to have their other half tell them when to shower...

Him: * silence. Gets up and showers.

Ugh. Stupid argument huh.

Comments

• Yep pretty stupid
  • Lmao!! Stubborn men!
  • I will say yes, but making fun of him will make him pull away from you. Next time voice your concerns about his hygeine or performance in a concerned way. He would be more receptive to you. :) good luck.
  • Damn doesnt sound fun. Sorry
  • @rockinmomma tell me about it. And keep in mind too. Hes all covered in paint and toxic spray from work. He smells like sweat and body fluids . I lol'd wen thinking about this cause its soooo dumb
  • @jaime77 he smells like sweat and cum. he didnt care. i do. blah aaaaand he works construction so he realy stinks
  • Lol I had a boyfriend in high school who would lie to me about when or if he took a shower. Its pretty ridiculous the things men choose to be stubborn about.
  • Ew! My hubby is a truck driver, but he hauls milk from a farm to a dairy, so he comes home smelling like a cow! I won't even let him sit on our furniture til he's showered, let alone get in my bed!
  • Lol my friend put a shower in her basement (its a raised ranch) so he would come in through the garage and immediately take a shower before he could come into the rest of the house. He's a mechanic and she got sick of cleaning up all the grease and such.
  • Lol! I know id say go take a fn shower too, but he only hears, your gross and fast lol for a guy it's as bad as telling us we are fatasses. ;)
  • Men Are retarted straight up! This why i didn't want to bring boys into the world. Now it is my job to redirect the species into respecting womena And grow some common sense. My boys should not be co-depending on their wife. My 3 yr old red haired boy picks up after himself and is independent and so is my 8 year old girl. I am no one's slave!
  • But seriously, just speak calmly and tell him he smells bad to plz by the grace of god to take his showers or no sex period. Lol