I have NO heartburn..does this mean...

2»

Comments

• Heartburn is totally the suck. I have GERD and have had it for several years and it sucks. However, I've only had heartburn a few times this pregnancy. Well, what I consider heartburn anyway (after all the heartburn I've had, most of it seems like a mild annoyance). I started getting heartburn when my little guy was growing his eyebrows and eyelashes. I hope he has some hair when he's born. I was born with a full head of straight hair (it gets wavy when it's long).
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've been lucky and only has it a couple of times and two different ultrasound techs pointed out my baby girl has a head full of hair! :) so I dunno!
  • Idk but I know of that to be true as well. I didn't really see any hair on my little man but idk how to know if there's hair from an u/s. But I have MAJOR heartburn, like all the time, like even when I haven't ate anything. :'( so I hope my little man has lots of hair.
  • Adrian had a ton hair and I had a lot heart burn
  • It means your very lucky... Heartburn sucks... Big time... But then again, my baby has an inch and a half of hair at 31weeks... But I think its a myth...
  • I had no heart burn with both my pregnancys and both my babies came out with a head full of hair
  • My first i had no heartburn and she had hair. My second I had heartburn and he was bald.
  • I didn't have any heart burn at all during my pregnancy and my lil man had so much hair that the birth shaped it into a mohawk lol. He's still got most of it aswell and I still comb it into a mohawk :-)
  • Haha no its just one of those old wives tales I know many people whosw experiences with heartburn compared to babys hair have proved it wrong.
  • i've never had heartburn with my 3 pregnancies or in my whole life lol my kids were both born with a full head of hair :)
  • With my son i had no heartburn & he came ot with so much hair i didnt know what to do with it bc he vw as a boy lol