2cm dilated?! 37 weeks 5 days... Pls come out!

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
I can't take it no more!! I was 1cm for two weeks. Now 2cm?! I am so uncomfortable. Swollen feet and hands... Tired of being prego...pls come out mommy wants to see u already!

Comments

• Try walking
    Eating fresh pineapple
    Or some spicy food
    Have rough sex (I know hard at this point)
    And some pregnancy yoga :)
  • Thanks. I tried walking..ate pineapple..sex was hard but i did it.. Ugh.. Next i guess spicy food and yoga..
  • Im 38 weeks and I'm only dilated 2cm I understand your pain lol
  • Girl..are u trying to do anything to speed the process.. I really can'
  • Can't take it anymore
  • I read that mango and papaya have the same thing that pineapple has that can bring on labor... I would say just keep having sex lol
  • I'm trying sex, waking, swimming, teas, spicy foods and nothing is working for me.I just think my baby likes being there lol if she's not out soon I'm serving her with an eviction notice! LOL I really hope one of the remedies works for you!
  • I'm 37 weeks too , waiting... I have only tried walking and it hurts a lot if a walk for long period because of the pressure. I will try some yoga tomorrow. I always eat spicy food, I don't think she will mind. Do we really have to things to trigger labor or it just happens?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GL. I was dilated at that forever. I went over my due date. Had to be induced.
  • I'm right with u I want my baby out so bad :( I'm behind u by a day. I was at a one n a half my last appt n they won't even check me it see me till Friday n contractions r so uncomfy I can't sleep my hands n feet are swollen too I can't get my engagement ring off to get it cleaned n its starting to hurt to walk. I just want her hear n my seizures to stop
  • I'm 40 weeks and only 1/12 cm dilated. If I didn't go on my own then they will induce me on Sunday.
  • Im 39 weeks andd miserable!! Ive tried walking, sexx, pineapple, labor cake, cumin teaa, acupressure, birthing ball, spicy food... Nothhing is working!!! I feel your pain!!
  • Awe mommies..thanks i felt so alone.. No one understood my pain!! I know this is a process but geesh i had 3 other children and this one has been tooo much.. Definitely she will be the last child i have!
  • I'm 38 weeks & have an appt today to see if I'm dilated or anything.. they had me hooked to a fetal monitor last week bc they didn't think she was moving enough.. and then said she's just too crowded to kick or roll anymore.. it makes so sad.. you'd think they'd just induce me if she's that crowded.. they wouldn't wanna be crowded ):
  • Where would i get primrose oil and how would i use it?
  • You can find evening primrose oil pretty much any vitamin section walmart albertsons cvs... take up to three capsules orally per day and cut the tip off a capsule and insert it vaginally twice a day... my midwife recomended it to me
  • Thanks so much!! Will try