SHARE YOUR POST BABY BODY PICS!

2»

Comments

• @caroline8_p that's awesome!!!!! Have you been looking into it? Or rather, will you be testing it out??
  • I read that same post, but forgot what the product was called, I'm deff going to try it after the baby comes though.
  • @caroline8_p me too, I keep getting more stretch marks.... yuck...
  • @myHEARTZx3 I am 24, just had my third, and this is the ONLY time I've bounced back so fast! My head's still spinning! :O

As for a picture, let me see what I can throw on Photobucket... :-?
  • Is that needles on the dermaroller?? Geez that looks like it would hurt!!
  • This is me 2 1/2 weeks later...best results I've EVER had, but I am breastfeeding and I also only gained 16lbs the entire pregnancy (was NOT watching my weight; I seriously think baby ate all of the calories I did!).
    Photobucket
  • @jay_brad yeah, I think its called micro needling, but I heard it doesn't hurt too much! @Viviya OMG you look awesome!! I have so much work to do afterwards!
  • @viviya u look good! U give me hope lol :p this is also the first time I plan to breastfeed. But I know I'm gonna gain way more then u.. I already gained 11 lbs at 17 weeks which is normal because I always gain 40 lbs lol
  • edited July 2011
    Thanks @ahuyser and @myHEARTZx3 ! :D I gained 70 and 80 lbs with my older two and it took forever to not look pregnant afterward, so I'm super psyched that it's gone so well this time!
  • So I just had my six week follow up and they said I've lost 20lbs from my prepregnancy weight!!! I complained and chased and was soooo pissed off about being on a moderated carb diet for gestational diabetes but it made losing the weight soooo easy. I haven't been this size since after my first child!!
  • Wow!! Its like a bonus!! Lol @blissmarie23
  • Just had my baby not even a week ago and im soo ready for my pre pregnancy body. my tummy is bloated from all the gas i cant seem to get rid of and my butt turned into pancakes...lol i hate waiting..
  • @luvbump are you breast-feeding?
  • I am breastfeeding and I've lost 35lbs so far, but I still have a lil pouch, and my thighs are heavier too. But I had a csection so cant really exercise yet (she was born 6/14/11) I've been walking and doing housework but I'm too scared to take photo especially seeing all these skinny girls for summer :(
  • @luvbump that's awesome you'll lose weight in no time!!!
  • @PEsMommy 35 lbs is awesome!!! I can't wait to lose weight
  • @luvbump. I had a pan cake butt too after my son was born :( but after a few weeks my butt came back :) Tmi warning (I like my round butt. Just sayin ;). )