im not telling another soul im pregnant

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I keep getting the "are u happy about this". Wtf plp. Yes.

Comments

• Are you serious? Some ppl dont view children as a blessing anymore, they are starting to only think of the negative.
  • People say the weirdest things when you're pregnant. Lol. I had some things that were unbelievable from my in-laws when I got pregnant after my miscarriage
  • I keep getting that too! Like whatever happened to "Congrats"?
  • When I come up to u with a smile and say I have good news..lol it kinda hurts my feelings
  • Why do they say that? Next time you should ask
  • I guess because I'm not married. Even though I'm with the father. Were just going to get married after the baby is born
  • I know exactly how you feel. I'm 17 so that might make a slight difference but ill never view my child as a mistake, ever! And the question they ask most is " are you gonna keep it?" I'm like wtf of course I'm gonna keep it. I may be young but ill do whatever I can for my child. I'm sorry you're going through what I am. I just want support lol
  • I think a lotn of it is from my past too. 4 yrs ago I got out of a bad relationship..I was in icu for a week after my bf beat me so bad he broke 3 ribs and punctured a lung. It was rumored I tried to kill myself even though that was not the case. I guess because of a rumor I'm unfit
  • I keep getting that too! I'm married and 25 years old, my husband is 29 and he has a good job! It hurts my feelings!
  • I got the "now you'll get fat like me" speech from my MIL... I said Nope!... and I didn't! I was 15lbs lighter when I got preggers with 2nd than I was when I did with my first. That sure shut her up! :D
  • I'm with u baby @bbymama17. I tell them "I don't make mistakes just happyb accidents" lol.
  • edited February 2011
    Lol that's the truth. Im already out of high school and I still plan on going to college to make a good life for my child and our family. I just got lucky I have a good boyfriend who is there for me
  • Screw everyone else. That's my opinion from now on. The plp that matter know and are happy. The rest can find out from other plp. I was just being nice and telling them myself
  • Dont let that get y'all down ppl will have negative things to say despite your situation. I've been married for a year, graduating college this summer at age 20, coach varsity cheerleading, and my husband is a nuc engineer in the Navy.

And when I told ppl they would say "you should've waited" smh, its IGNORANCE at it's finest.
  • Thanks newmommy. I'm 23 and graduated nursing school n Dec. My bf is a mechanical engineer and a college graduate as well
  • girl, you are gonna be fine.....!!! Ppl r crazy. Lol
  • Yup. That's how I feel. And I'm done telling plp. F'them
  • Sry about it. Ppl can be weird forget about them n congratulations on the baby
  • Exactly. When is your due date?
  • Oct 13 :) yay lol
  • I get it too! I'm married with my 2nd and this pregnancy has been planned for along time. It's just I have good genes and look young but I'm so tired of it.
  • Lol awesome! I'm due oct 5th
  • Have u had ur first u/s??
  • Nope! they had to reschedule...so I might get one thursday or tuesday! I think I'm having twins. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The, only one who asked me if it was a good thing was the dr. who confirmed my hpt and thats only because I so started bawling when she said it was confirmed I was just overly happy
  • I hear y'all. I am not married and the bd and I broke up. I'm 28, a lawyer and usually pretty responsible. This pregnancy was an accident but it's still a little child! How could I not love it? I already do. I got a lot of negativity from people too- even my own mom!! So far rest of family has been supportive. Cautious, but supportive. Congratulations mommies! I hope we are the best our little ones could hope for. What anyone else thinks is irrelevant!
  • Can you believe people even say" are you gonna keep it?"!!! Crazies!
  • I'm very blessed. Our families and friends are very happy for us. :)
  • I know what u mean! So many judging people but the true family n friends will just support and not make negative comments!! :) trust me I get a lot of comments too from family and some friends but shit happens and everything happens for a reason and its a blessing 2 be pregnant :) people piss me off!! They always ask bout the dad n r u getting married blah blah worry bout ur own damn life n let me live mine n figure it out! I'm best friends with the dad, he's my ex was not planned he's in love wit me but I'm not and not gonna be pressured to be with someone for a baby kid or any other reason unless I feel that I want to be with them and it feels right... that's my two sense :) lol