august mommies roll call

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
okay how many of us august mommies are still hanging in there and when are we due?? oh and what are we having? im due aug 8th with a girl but having a scheduled c section.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Aug 2nd with a boy...10 more days whoo hoo!!
  • Aug 27 with a girl and am completely jealous that you guys only have a few days left....still got a long way to go so it feels like.
  • @angieahrens...oh great! they told me they was gonna do my c section on the 3rd but now they are talking about between next week and the 1st... i know whatever day they decide to take her it needs to be soon because im tired hot and fat!! lol #:-s
  • @bayoumamma...whoop whoop your almost there ;-) 10 more days hang in there girl! if you feel anything like me i know you wish the date was tomorrow! @augustmommy2b... awwww dont be jealous mama,i know it seems like a long way but its really not that long :-S
  • August 9 and still hanging in there
  • August 24th is when I'm due... Dr might induce me next week! Ahhh
  • @angieahrens... lol ikr i cant even do the heat now that im this far along,i only go out when its time to go to the doctor or im shopping for baby and my day is cut short then.... girl i went to visit my aunt at the hospital last weekend and i was sweating between my thighs!!! bahaha i was like oh hell no dont tell me i have to start putting powder between my thighs now! ive been having a lot more bh's too and more pain in my vajayjay... maybe our girls will have the same birthday :)
  • @jalem... glad to hear the heat hasn't got ya ;-)

@mama2bn2011...that makes 2 of us girl ...maybe your baby boy will be nice and come a little before then or on his grand entrance date :)
    @jamiesandefur...thats my little brother's birthday! what are you having and why your doctor wanna induce if you don't mind me asking... just curious.
  • Aww. I'm having a girl :) naming her Alana Isabel. My Dr wants to induce for several reasons, I went into labor twice, I have way too much fluid in my stomach, I have non stop contractions... its horrible.. and my baby is big! Ugh. This child has me going crazy lol I keep having false labor, really bad contractions but there not dialating me. It's crazy.
  • I'm due august 2nd with a boy!
    I'm ready for him but very nervous, this is my first baby...I also don't remember much about life before I was pregnant so I'm anxious..!
  • @jamiesandefur... i love her name it's so cute and sounds so sweat and innocent :) omg girl you are having a tough time! that baby is kicking your butt! yeah he needs to help sweet heart
  • August 25
    Malia Riley Padilla - Girl

If she isn't out on her own by then, I'm inducing, so my mommy can be there for sure.
  • @mama0811...oh you have the same day as my little brother birthday too... her name is cute :)
  • I'm due Aug. 12th having fraternal twin girls. I'm not allowed to go past 38 weeks so I will be induced on the 1st. So ready to get them out. Constant bh's but no action with cervix so I guess they will be here on the first!
  • @chelseamarie... my middle name is marie :).... awww i remember with my 1st (which was a boy also) i was soooo nervous but don't be love... it will be okay. and our past life before baby...... yeah it tends to go out of the window and before you know it your thinking like a mom and only thinking baby baby baby :)
  • @carolina8p... cute name... my due date hasn't even came yet and hell im ready to induce now! i hope granny gets to be there for baby girl entrance into the world....
  • @rossbabies... girl i was sooo scared this pregnancy because i just knew that i was gonna get caught with twins this time... twins run in my family and it got my brother he has a girl and boy tho.... aug 1st? hmmm maybe if my doctor decides on the 1st then your girls and my girl will have the same birthday!
  • @3rdangelontheway thank you that makes me feel better I've been getting more and more nervous, I just started a discussion on this topic actually! (: thank you.
  • @chelseamarie...your welcome hun... i will keep in touch just to see how your doing and see if you will go in when im in the hospital... if you need someone to talk to feal free im here.
  • @chelseamarie... okay dont think im slow i ment to say feel free lol
  • @3rdangelontheway lol I know what you meant (: thank you its just very scary!
  • Aug 30 with a boy - Elliot Carter
  • @riamom2bof4...i like elliot carter good choice! they go together well :)
  • @3rdangelonthway i live in hawaii and its not hot here!! Lolz
  • @3rdangelontheway... maybe so! Twins r in my family but far back. My hubby has triplet lil bros. I was shocked. These r my first so emotions ran high! Now I'm just ready to see my angels! There names will b Harmony and Melody. Have u decided on a name yet? Only days left! :p