august mommies roll call

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm having a c- section aug 15th & I can't wait!!!
  • August 15th but will be having a scheduled c section. We're having a girl. This is our first.
  • August 21st with my first girl Elianna :)
  • @madilynn37
    @august22baby
    @babyszydmom
    @lilyglz
    congrats mama's :) and to you that is expecting your 1st good luck!!!
  • Do I count I was due august 17th but my boy decide july 17th sounded better
  • due 27th, baby girls body is 2weeks behind in growth head is right on. dr mayb inducing this week depending on nst and bpp. im just leavn it n the lords hands. ;)
  • @eeyore...oh lucky you! you cheated lol
  • @eeyore...oh and congrats on baby boy :)
  • I'm due September 10th but I've already dilated some so I'm expecting her to come any day next month
  • @taztwister84.... yeah just pray about it and leave it in gods hands,he will take care of it all...im gonna pray for her and you and i wish you luck :)
  • @tootie08...thats not fare how you gonna dilate and i wont :/
  • August 1st - got 8 days to go.. cant wait :-)
  • @3rdangelontheway Lol, I don't know. I started having contractions at my baby shower last Saturday and I ended up having to go to the hospital afterwards. Come to find out, I was in preterm labor and dilated 2cm. I'm hoping I can make it to atleast 36 weeks!
  • @mzkitty90...oh it might be a lot of us in the hospital at the same time :)
  • @tootie08...uh huh B-) dangit i been 1cm and in and out of labor for a month,im so tired of LD hurting my feelings and stopping my contractions and sending me home! your lucky in a way because at least you know you wont have to count down all the way to the last day and you wont go over, but i hope baby stays in til 36weeks or 37... we want him well done not half baked :)
  • edited July 2011
    Aug 25
    33 days left
    Girl-Marielani Amores
    I can not wait I am so ready to be a mommy already & to experience everything! Da wait is making me anxious!
  • My DD August 18 don't know what I am having yet its a surprise ...really want to give birth soon :( this bb is killing me ...lol
  • @1sttimemommy... good choice on the name :) and it is an experience girl... enjoy the time and suck it up while you can because that time goes by so fast!
    @karenlove....i think both of us feel the same way.... i didnt know what i was having with my 1st (not by choice) i used to hated shopping for the baby because i would see soooo many cute girl and boy oufits but couldnt buy it and everything i had was yello green brown n stuff like that... i ended up buying one boy oufit and one girl outfit, it ended up being a boy! :) what do you want??
  • Awe thanks! Yeah I have to have the amino ( or whatever its called) done soon to see if her lungs are developed and if they are they are going to induce me. I'm nervous!
  • I'm Due Aug27th w/my BabyGirl Liberty Mc'Kenzie:) ,,Hopefully she comes a little before then.
  • Csection scheduled for august 9th.. 16 more days! Cant wait to meet my beautiful baby girl Aleeah Isabella :)
  • I'm due August 16. Baby girl named Haley Grace. I can't wait to meet her. Its been a rough last few weeks with complications. If she's not here by 39 weeks my dr may induce and depending on her fluid levels. Good luck to all August mommas!! Its almost here!!!! :) :)
  • Forgot to say good luck everyone ;-)
  • @3rdangelontheway I really want a bb boy but if God send me a Girl I love her too ;-)
  • @jamiesandefur... i wish you luck the test to see if baby lungs are strong enough... and dont be nervous put it in gods hands,he will work it out ;-) make sure you let me know what the results are if you remember.
    @singlesexy1sttimemom... cute name :) good luck!
    @mommyof2naugust....good luck! i have mine monday im so excited! :-D
    @hayleysmomma....yes girl we are almost there!!! whooohooo! good luck :)
    @mzkitty90...same to you momma :)
    @karenlove... i hope you get what you want i did because i was hoping it was a boy...but the main thing is a healthy baby thats what we are praying for:)
  • I will! I have to have the test some monday. If her lungs are developed I have to be induced at midnight. Thank you by the way!
  • DUE AUG 2 WIT A GIRL CNT WAIT!!!
  • August 24th Willa Lauraine. I hope she comes in like a week or 2 tho lol. I can't wait!!!!!