would you guys b cool with this...

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
im completely fine with it.

my bf is turning 21 in january and is going to vegas for his bday, probably for 5 days. we live in wisconsin so its quite a bit away. although i am probably going with as well, unless we cant find a sitter, im fine with him and his guy friends going alone as well.

well my bfs best friend is invited, and he and his gf just found out theyr a few weeks pregnant. she flipped out!! big time when andy invited him in front of her. threw a notebook in her bfs face and everything. i tried not to laugh the entire time.

so i was just wondering how other ppl would feel about letting their sig other go on a birthday bash in vegas without them

Comments

• I would prob let mii man.. but id b sooo jel n but hurt! lol calln him alot gaha
  • wouldn't bother me in the least. then again, we have an open relationship so... yeah. lol
  • ::shrugs:: i would be cool with it...but I trust my husband fully (wouldnt have married him otherwise) and I know he would NEVER put himself in a bad position!
  • well it's not she will be close to delivery. but yea i would be ok with it. i would go if i had a sitter, but obviously if not then i would prolly just stay home. if i was the preggo one who cares? i mean, it's not like she's goign to go out drinking and she won't be close to giving birth so why make him housebound?
  • I LOVE when my hubby leaves me alone and at peace with the house to myself!! Let him go! \:D/
  • Vegas is a crazy town... I honestly don't know how I would feel about this. Drunken craziness! Havnt u seen hangover?! Lol! But really I think my hubs would want me to go with him
  • My bf took a week long fishing trip with his dad and brother last year and will do it this year as well. women need to realize that their bf's are not dogs on a leash. The more you try to control another persons actions the more they will try to rebel against it and then resent you for it. I trust my Bf completely (although apparently I'm delusional in doing this but that's another story) and I know that this trip is important to him. unless there is a good reason for him not to go i don't see an issue. but maybe that's just me
  • Aw id wanna go too but I'm sure my bf wouldn't wanna go without me being near anyways
  • That's what my bf will be doing but going with his brothers. I'm fine with it, just he better know I'm going on my bday with my gals :) haha
  • I would be fine with my husband going I completely trust him.. sounds like she doesn't trust her bf at all!
  • Lol i live here and vegas isnt all craziness and the hangover all the time
  • I've been to vegas and not sure i'd let my man gone alone. If I wasn't too far along I probably wouldn't mind if he went somewhere else.
  • I def would be cool with it... problem is, he WONT go without me! He DRAGS me to all his out of town jobs... the last one was in new orleans a street away from bourbon st. where we stayed at the Omni... that's where my 2 yr old was conceived... lol
  • I trust my man 100% I would let him go.
  • No way my hubby would be goin without me.. Id wanna go have fun too!
  • If anything i'd be pissed I didnt get a vacation as well lol but knowing jon he would want me to go with him anyways.
  • @fae an open relationship?

@survivormommie3 ya we invited her as well but she said shes not going cuz shell b pregnant. theyv only been together a few months and my bf and him have known eachother for years. idk what her issue is. when we showed up at his place with beer she stormed out of the room and then came back bitching up a storm because he was drinking. and shes like what r u gonna do when the baby comes blah blah. i wanted to tell her to grow the fuck up and let him relax with his friends and stop being a controlling bitch. grr. lol. im 8 months pregnant and i buy my bf beer all the time so he can hang out with his friends.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blessedmom_2x I agree I was shocked to see they advertised prostitution on the streets there.
  • ya my bf wants me to go with him of course. we had been talking about it since before we found out we were preg. but if we cant find a sitter im fine with him going and me staying home. i know vegas is crazy and whatnot but he has to have fun on his 21st. he can finally drink legally lol. its probably going to b pointless to try and talk over the phone when hes there cuz garaunteed hes going to b plastered lol.

and if i go with, hell ill b plastered too. and ill b the only girl so it could get crazy lol
  • lmao @gatorbob we used to b huge partiers, i think hes going to have a blast lmao
  • Maybe shed be more comfertable with Reno. I've been there too and it's alot calmer.
  • I would want mine to go for five days two days mabey.. Lol weve never vacationed that long togethet and 5 days is long.. I dont want him going there without me cause I know he wouldnt want me too I think a group thing is cool the guys and gals can do a guys or girls night sepetatly.. And they still get to do there guy thing but since id be doin my thing w my girls id be cool w it..
  • she doesnt wanna go anywhere period! she doesnt want her bf to go to the bars because she cant anymore for some reason. hes not allowed to do anything!

my bf is in the process of planning to get him fucked up tomorrow at our place with a bunch of guys to celebrate, and i have a feeling shes going to cause a shit ton of drama. and i dont handle drama whether im sober or not. god should b interesting
  • the dates are already set up so it all depends on if we find a sitter. im sure we will. and i think 5 days is fine. he works weekends so he will only have to take 1 or 2 days of vacation that way.
  • @gatorbob lmao i hope so too. im excited to go hang out and party with the guys. me and u sound alot alike! i would much rather hang out with the guys and laugh at their stupid remarks about boobs and butts then listen to one of their gfs complain about attention or what outfit to wear lol. i literally have no gfs besides friends on pregly and whatnot. theyr all guys and i wouldnt change it for anything
  • @jazzi89 maybe his friends gf has such an issue with drinking cuz her parents or someone close to her abused it! My mother and father both were alcoholics and I in turn was givin to my grandmother that ended up having issues with wine...... I know it scares me when someone close to me drinks n acts stupid cuz of the past abuse/issues ppl close to me have had!!! I woulda been bitching up a storm if my hubby was drinking too....but since he hasn't ever I don't have that issue!! Just sayin.......not everyone thinks its cool or relaxing!