military mommies

2»

Comments

• OK well thank you so much. I'm sorry about u and ur hubby. I hope it works out I know what u mean about things keep coming up from the past we've had that problem also. But surely it will work out! How far along are u
  • I'm 29 weeks and 1 day.....I know things will work out but we were so close and now we aren't....I'm sorry about you and your Hubby its hard on both sides during deployments just stay strong....how far along are you?
  • 21 wks and 2 days. I'm having a girl. We are naming her Karsyn Anjel :)
  • We are having a daughter too....her name is Scarlett Mae =)
  • My hubby is stationed in germamy n 11 weeks prego he gets deployed in july and he wont be here for the babys birth im with u :) we just have to stay strong.
  • It's hard to stay strong sometimes
  • yea thats true but we have to think of the baby n know that our hubbys are thinking about us and have us in their heart
  • My ex fiance is in the army and was at bct and ait the whole time pretty much. It was hard. But we're not together anymore.
  • Yes that's what I tell myself daily and I know he thinks of us cause he calls about every night to talk to my belly but not me
  • Im active army mom have a 2 yr old and 23 weeks pregnant my husband works 40+ hrs in three days Fri-sun no day care he takes them during the week n I have them on the weekends I deploy in march next yr the new baby girl will be around 7 months it will be hard on my husband
  • I'm only 9 weeks, and my husband is leaving within the next month. We're not sure yet if he'll be able to take his leave so he can be here for the birth. I'm so upset bc I don't want him to miss everything and I'm terrified of doing this all alone.
  • Im 8weeks and a day im pregnant with my husband second child but my third. He's been here for our first child birth this second one hell miss most of my pregnancy bc he's deploying this apirl and will try to make it home for the birth this will be his second deployment but our first deployment together
  • I'm 26 weeks right now and due at the end of May. My hubby is in qatar right now, but should get his midtour leavefor the birth. This is our first deployment together and our first little one. Hopefully he makes it home in time for the birth, but with the military, you never know. Its definately scary to think about. Especially since he has to go back after his 2 weeks, for 6 more months!
  • My hubby and I are trying to get preggers and if I am this month then he won't be home yet. He leaves for basic in may and won't be back from ait until mid November so he would miss the birth and we have no idea where we will get stationed at or anything yet so just keeping our fingers crossed
  • We are trying, so if all goes well, my partner should be home for the 20 week scan (or just after, but I'll postpone it) and then he will be home for the birth... He's going to Afghanistan with the Royal Marines for his first tour so I am very scared! :'(
  • I am 6 weeks pregnant and getting married to my soldier on saturday. he deploys in march.. Im bummed that he won't be here through the pregnancy but he's going to try to take leave for the birth.
  • I'm n the army nd I'm a single mom but usally if ur husband over seas nd ur have the baby they get to cum hme 4 2wks if itz not real bad over there
  • New update, he was gonna get to come home and barely make it a day before my due date....but now they changed my due date again and I'm due april 12th rather then april 28th, so if she comes on time he will miss the birth.....as of the 7th of march she is already head down, and my mom and aunt have said I have dropped, I have contractions but not to bad the worst they have been was 6 contractions in an hr....hopefully she will wait at least 2 more weeks cause then ill be 37 weeks and she won't be considered premature....if any of you ladies ever need anyone to talk to feel free to email me....my gmail comes straight to my cell so I always answer back right away, my email is:

Lemondrop19@gmail.com

Just remember, we are all strong and can get through this with the help of friends and loved ones.....making new friends who understand what each other are going through help so much! There are many support groups for military spouses!

And good luck to those who are trying to get pregnant and congratulations to those who already are!
  • Both my husband and I were in the army when I was prego with my first and needless to say he deployed 3 months after I found out, so I went thru that whole pregnancy alone. After experiencing that, I decided to get out and now I am prego with my sec and I'm so thankful to have him here to experience this pregnancy with me
  • I'm pg with my first and only found out 2 days before my massn went to afghan! He is gutted to be missing everything but will hopefully be home just in time for the birth! Keeping everything crossed for a complication free pregnancy as I'm in my own, good luck all mums to be!!
  • I wish you all the luck in the world for a complication free pregnancy...I've been on and off bed rest my entire pregnancy....

My husband got transferred to germany when I was about 8 weeks pregnant, that was before we were married....he got to come home for 2 weeks when I was about 3 months, then got deployed 2 weeks after he got back to germany...since they chnged my due date again he won't make it in time for the birth but we will get to see him a few weeks later....so excited to see him with our daughter!!!
  • Oh bless you, such a shame he won't be there with you for the birth! Bet he can't wait to meet her as well though! Hope the bed rest isn't because of anything too serious, will be thinking of you none the less! Best of luck for rest of your pregnancy!x
  • Thank you, we are both ready to see each other again and he is even more excited to meet our daughter. The bed rest was for lots of reasons, between not being able to eat anything, pains, random bleeding, dehydration from not being able to keep wateer down. Thankfully I only have a few more weeks left, today I plan on trying to go out in my front yard and work on walking myself into labor, cause I'm ready for this little girl to come out and stop playing with my nerves, her newest thing she has done was mess with a nerve at the top of my stomach so now its all numb and sore and has a burning feeling.....it hurts just to have my shirt on....if you would like to talk go right ahead and email me at

Lemondrop19@gmail.com
  • in the navy 10 weeks im 30 yrs old and im at homeport for about 21 months then ill be deployed again. as far as husbands comming home it depends on the area they are in but the military tries to get them home for about 2 weeks... good luck to you all i know its hard but your all strong i know you will make it thrue.
  • I'm a lil over 5 weeks pg. My husband is here but is scheduled to go to kuwait right after I have this baby.. I think its going to be hard. I would rather him be gone for my pregnancy then for when I have the baby and after..

He doesn't do many things different.. carries all the heavy stuff and changes the litter box. But that's it.. I don't really 'need' him right now.. but after the baby is born ill def need him. I run a daycare in my home full time and I will be hiring a full time helper for the a while before and after baby comes..
  • I'm 5 weeks preggo today! I'm engaged to be married Apri 8th to a marine he's away on training i haven't yet told him he gets back on the 25th can't wait to surprise him <3 I'm so sad at the same time I'm due Nov.14,2011 and he deploys to afghanistan in october!!for 10 months :'(