How much do you pay for your apartment?

Comments

• edited July 2011
    I pay 720 plus gas and elec in md for a 2 bedroom
  • I have a rental house in maryland in 2000 a month! However it has 5 bedroom and 2 living rooms unfortunatly we cant buy a house yet :( I wish we could though.
  • We live in Santa Monica, CA and pay 2250 for 2 bed 2 bath, utilities not included.
  • I live in Pittsburgh and pay $900 plus all utilities for a 4 bedroom 4 story house with central air and a 16'x32' inground swimming pool and a double lot for a yard which is fenced in with 6 foot privacy fencing....its not the nicest house but all that for $900 isn't bad at all
  • I am jealous!! Our mortgage is 1850/ month...
  • However I live in Michigan as well and keep in mind that most of Michigan is unemployed and losing everything they own. No reason to be jealous.
  • My mortgage for a 3br 2ba house is $861.
  • We pay $925 for a one br apt in the bronx, ny n it doesnt include anything. Electricity+gas is about 150-200 a month. N cable is 200 a month
  • $695 in Idaho for 2bed 11/2bath townhouse w xl garage, they pay city.
  • We live in Jersey and pay $1450 for a 2 bedroom apartment. We just moved back her from NC bc my husband was a marine stationed there...and we paid $900 for a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath house with a built in garage, sunroom, huge fenced in backyard, ect. It makes me sick how expensive Jersey is & our $1450 apartment is very cheap for our area. It sucks!
  • damn!! most of u ladies got it good!!! was in a 2 bed 2 bath apt for $1140 and paid gas, electric and cable which was a total of $220 +/-. just left last week to move in my parents house so me and bf can save to buy a home until baby comes.
  • I am in Brooklyn paying 1100 for a one bedroom no electricity bc the bldg never took us of the main line after we told them, gas is about 30 and cable all in one package is 204. First time living in a building but I'm not complaining bc my boyfriend only has me paying for the cable and I buy the groceries.
  • I lived in a 2 bedroom apartment for $869 w nothing included in farmington hills, mi.. then I moved to a one bedroom for $649 w nothing included in Sterling hts. Now I live in a house. What part of mi r u from?
  • N.O Louisiana $800 + utilities for 2bdroom
  • edited July 2011
    las vegas -outdated military housing made into a duplex...2 bedroom 1bath...like 600 sq ft $375+ utilities
    WANT to move to a 3bdrm..way better area (summerlin) $679..super cheap!! but can't Cus what about his mom!! blah blah blah :-@
  • edited July 2011
    So cal is so expensive :-((
  • We live in San Diego Ca. I pay $992 for a 3bdrm 2bth apt. I pay gas and electric, laundry onsite. Nice community. Cant complain, rent is usually way more out here.
  • @lilpeapod913 I living in lansing but i wanna get the heck outta this city.
  • @addrianna, where in San Diego? That is an awesome deal, especially for san diego. When we paid over 1800 a month for a 2 bed 2 bath it was in the poway/rancho bernardo area.
  • O.o 475$ rent for a two bedroom house. We can't afford anything more than that, I don't have a job. But the house is perfect, my chihuahua loves the fenced yard where she can run around like a goof ball.This is in texas.
  • 3 bd 2 baths home 1115
  • In PA we have a 2 bedroom apartment $645 a month + electric ($40-$75) its small but nice.
  • We own a house in seattle area and mortgage is $2,500 a month
  • We pay 1875.00 for a 3 bed 1 1/2 bath house + all utilities. We live in Alaska
  • 2 story 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhome with a huge 2car garage in so. cal $1200/month...nothing included.
  • 850 for 2 bedroom 1 bath in a great area w/excellent schools! All we pay is electricity and our landlord is awesome! We lucked out cuz that's cheap for around here! @tnt2007 wow that's alot!! I live in schaumburg and somehow was lucky enough to land this place...How long have u been there?
  • @juliek77 i live in the del sol area by the walmart off palm ave. I love it and its pretty spacious.
  • I pay 1780 a month plus utilities about 500 for all of it oh yeah its a 2bed 11/2 bath... I live in hawaii
  • Ok I live on orange county and a good area app is about 1300 for a studio apt
  • I'm in tulsa, ok I pay 455 for a 725sq ft apt plus I pay gas and electric and of course cable.