How do you or did you call your baby while in the womb?

Comments

• We called it baby b. B for our last name! Till we came up with a name Ryan for a boy and Ryenn for a girl. So the same name either way just different spellings. Now we know we just call her Ryenn!
  • Jelly bean till we found out she was a girl :)
  • I called her my little critter :X Idk if you've ever heard of or read the childrens books but thats where I got it from.
  • In the beginging I called the teacake. Then I decided to name "her". Now that baby is a boy, I just call him by his name.
  • "The baby" or since we found out the sex "she" or "her"...super original ;)
  • @SharkMommy....
    my chunky monkey is a Girl!
    Look at her bow and Na-ye-li is a girl name..
  • Mine is Alfie now which will be his name but up til recently we just said the baby or bobby or Bobson! To my friends he is wee Willy Wilson x
  • We call her sparkle or by her name Alana or lana :)
  • Blueberry! :ar!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I CALLED HIM TUNECHI BEFORE I KNEW HE WAS A BOY IT'S SILLY BUT THAT WAS LIL WAYNE'S NICK NAME AND I ALWAYS SAY HE IS MY BABY'S DADDY EVEN THO MY REAL BD HAS THE SAME FIRST NAME AND NOW I CALL HIM BY HIS NAME ALL THE TIME CARTIER
  • My lil one is called Devil Child..... or Trick... I hate Patrick, but its my husbands family name.
  • My baby girl is and always will be jellybean! :)
  • Jellybean and nugget :) still call her nugget. But mainly grumpy gills!!
  • She was peanut before we knew she was a girl, now it is her name Sidney...or wiggly worm
  • At first I called him little bean, now I call him punkin:)
  • We don't care either way! We already have a little girl. I'm having him/her in 6 days... We shall see!!!
  • Our karate kid when he started kickig so much and I guess just baby lucas before lol I don't remember :/
  • We go back and forth between Lil Feetie (as in Feetie the fetus) and just saying baby. I have a friend that I call cupcake and she calls me the same, sort of an inside joke, and she calls the baby "The little cinna bun". We find out the gender in 3 weeks, then we'll know whether to call baby Lucas or Lily.
  • At first I called him my little kidney bean because that's what he looked like a little kidney bean then I found out it was a he then I called him his name Mister or papito.
  • I called her peanut until mum told me off but after that i just call her bub
  • Haha I'm soo glad I'm not alone!

I'm mrs booger bear. My husbands mr. Booger bear. Our cat is littl booger bear. And my baby is baby booger bear.

Lol I feel retarded but I can't help it :P silly things keep me happy
  • Was Jellybean untill we found out its a girl, now shes my lil madam!
  • I call him ninja, bear, monkey, bubu, little mister, baby, human, my body thief, adrian (his name), baby boy/little boy/little sir, belly leach, child, butt head, brat, meany poo pie lol, but mostly monkey, ninja, human, and meany poo pie and adrian.
  • I call her my lil zebra baby cause she will be half black half white
  • @betty.. ohhh.. my bad I couldn't see the bow on her head since I was on my celly! the name still suits her tho.. she's soo chunky :)
    @OregonMama.. I love Tater tot!
    @1_mama_squared.. yayy.. surprise baby :)
  • My roommate calls him nemo because I described his movements like a fish lol. I call him my little womb monster sometimes or baby F since his last name will start with an f. And we don't have a name yet lol.
  • She is my fatty fatty chunk monkey! I have gd and she has super puffy cheeks on all the us pics :-)