whats everyone going to name their baby?

Comments

• My husband and i haven't decided on any boy names but we have girls names picked out. Addisyn brianne, Harley brooke.
  • If it's a girl it's going to be Jordyn Elizabeth (middle name is after my grandmother and my fiances mother who are both no longer with us). If it's a boy it's going to be Jordan Asby. I like Jordan Miles but my fiance wants him to have his middle name so since I picked Jordan as the first name it was only fair to let him pick the middle name.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl, Madelin Paige or boy, Landon Will. Those are just the ones I like, not sure if the bf will go for them. Lol
  • Our little boy's name is going to be Collin Michael
  • I have another week and a half left before I know what I'm having, but I've only picked a girl name so far because I've been convinced this whole time that it is a girl, no ifs ands or butts! If I'm right, her name will be Autumn Nicole; Autumn for when she was conceived and Nicole after her daddy's sister's middle name.
  • we find out what we r having march 22 if its a girl her name will be payton marie and my boy will be gabriel eugene
  • If it's a girl lillian joyce, or lillian rose, or maybe rose as the first name but we can't find a good middle name to go with it (hubby doesn't like marie or ann) .
    If it's a boy we have no idea. Any suggestions are welcome (but they need to be unique because we have 2 boys and took forever deciding on their names- zavian and trevon)
  • Naming the baby Brennen Presley
  • if we have a girl my top pick as of now is Scarlette Rose but I have no idea for a boy.
  • I don't want to know the sex but if its a girl Kabella Renee. Renee runs in my moms side of the family its my middle name. And if its a boy Hunter Douglas. Douglas is my dads name and brothers middle so I am carrying it on.
  • we r havin a girl her name is kristie dawn barrett
  • Baby girls name will be kori Sistine
  • Ayden Michael if its a boy. Eliana Elise if a girl
  • my 4 yr old picked the name for his new brother, Joseph Cadan! im sooo glad he didnt choose diego or scooby-doo...lol
  • Were going to name our boy Braiden Allen.:)
  • Hubby and I have divided the responsibility. He names the baby if it's a girl, I name the baby if it's a boy. All odds are looking in my favor! lol yes! I'm only 7 weeks, still have awhile to think about it.
  • The babys daddy wants to name a boy huckleberry and for a a girl I have picked delylah rey
  • If its a girl its gonna be Morgan Frances...Frances for daddys grandmother who fought cancer for 23 years...if its a boy...I still don't know yet lol...my 2year old sons name is aaden joshua...
  • a girl will be kylie lynn. we can't think of s boy name. we liked gavin but his brother just had a boy and named him gavin. :(
  • I like kyle steven non yet for a girl but as long as i don't wake my hubby up every couple of hrs w this one he really doesn't care
  • W an new name sorry phone acting funny it decided yesterday to take a bath in my choc milk cup so have to go a get replacement for it today
  • Boy will be Gavan Ryan girl Kaylan Ryan . My children are Jordan Ronnie, Devan Riley. and Kerran Raina(only girl)
  • Im namin my baby gurl jaelianni marie :)
  • Unsure if its a girl but for a boy me and my bf have considered Oliver, Nikolai, and Charlie. P
  • Hi im havin a boy an im naming him Laithan khalil :) i love it
  • If its a boy...Bowen no middle name yet.if its a girl...Jordyn Ezra
  • London Meliss
  • My baby girl will be Lucille Ann on July 20th :)