31weeks n 3days means....how many months

edited February 2011 in Third Trimester
SO am confuss...am 31 weeks n 3dy...and I was wondering how many months I am.... :-?

Comments

• 24 weeks would be 6 months...28 7 months...32 is 8 months..ur almost 8 months
  • @Kat...
    Thanks thats helps out alot this my first baby n ppl been telling I cant not b almost 8 months...so I was sooo confuss
  • Welcome u just calculate theres 4 weeks in a month and figure it out...congrats on ur baby ur almost there..ill be 7 months in 2 weeks
  • Thats because ppl think pregnancy is 9 months...which is 36 weeks...full term is now 40 weeks soo thats really 10 months lol
  • On sunday I'll be 9 months :) isn't it 40 weeks bc they count the weeks before you're even pregnant
  • thanks ladys that help me out al out....idk being pregnet was confuss
  • 33weeks and 5days
  • I wanna be 30 weeks. I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy thing. Im happy that you guys have made through over half the battle!!
  • @cadymj27
    Yea I want to b done...already...trust me time flys.....how far r u?
  • I'm 39 weekz n i can't wait... in excatly 7 days my beautiful babii boy will be here! :X
  • @mrs....aww lucky..congrats... =)
  • @jayden_mommy21 im not exactly sure, I believe somewhere aroung 15 or 16 weeks I have not been keeping up with the tie passed. I just know I have a loong way to go.
  • @cadymj27...oh really..i remember when i was 15-16 weeks...it seems like yesterday...now look at me am going to be 32 weeks on sunday..good luck and congrats :)
  • I am going to be 31 wks on sunday and I agree I feel like time has flew by. I'm ready to meet my little prince <):)
  • @May1mommatobe
    Congrats....me too I cant wait till I have my bby boy....
  • @jayden_mommy21 do you have any other children or is this your first ... Its my first and im so excited and nervous ....
  • @May1mommatobe
    No this also my first also....yea am same as you excited n nerous... I jus want him here already
  • If you look at it as monthes, there are not just 4weeks in a month. There are about 3extra days per month. GIve or take a month. So After 9mo that adds up to 24 to 27 days. Almost a whole other month. So we are closer to 9mo vs 10. But yes they count from the first day of your last period so really were are only preg for about 9 mo. So for every few months add a few days. So you are a little over 7mo. Im right behind ya! I've got 9 weeks 4days to go!!
  • Im in my 10th month and im sooooooo ready lol congrats on ur baby I was the same way when I found out... Had no Idea how many months weeks I was and people kept asking and didnt believe my son was from my husband lol oooo it was fun!!
  • @Kmose77.....
    Thanks I get it now...i thought being pregnet was nine months...but its more then nine months..congrats on ur bby...wat r u having?
  • @Mamadeleon0302
    Am the same as also ppl ask me how long am I n I just tell thdn the weeks and thete like in,months how far r u...and am like ummm almost due lol..ha really why didnt belive you that ut kid from your husband?)
  • Cuz his family is stupid and they say ur to small to be 10 months they r in denial that their first bornson thats ever done anything with his life has a wife and a son is having his own family and has moved on from them... We wanted a family we didnt need their permission and so now they have accepted it and keep their mouth shut ;-)
  • @Mamadeleon0302
    I hate ppl like that..n espcially family who love to gossip... its like your going to ask them for permission to have sex lol. Ppl children these days lol ha >:D<
  • I'm having a girl :) third baby, second girl. I AM DONE!! So excited to have her, and Soo excited to be done being preg for good!! lol First time was great and exciting, second time was harder and though I enjoyed most of it, had enough by the end. This one is a surprise, and I was Sooo not prepared to go through it all again! lol So im ready to be done and move forward with my amazing kids :)
  • @Kmose77
    This my first bby...n I want to b over w it...these past months I been with io ps and downs..idk how girls could have baby after baby...for me its so pain full lol
  • LOL I know what you mean! I have vericose veins, sciatic nerve pain, back pain, can't sleep. Having crazy contractions and cramping. My son (first) cracked my rib, and I pulled a muscle with my second. This one I've already pulled 4ribs outta place.. I'm just exausted and want my body back!! My old room mate was the oldest of 13!! Can you imajon?? And there are no multiples!! I can't imajon beeing preg all the time for like 20 years!! lol I know people who love being preg. Ive had my fill thanks :)
  • @ kmose77 I know what your going through ughhb the pains the aches and my vision sucks im constantly feeling tired and am at the verge of just going to the hospital and telling them look pal I want to see my son and I want to see him now lol and @ jayden_mommy21 yah his sister was filled with ish to say but I told her to never come around my family meaning my kids...
  • @kmose77
    OMG thats so painfull..does that happen to everyone..about t cracked ribs?? wow 13 thats crazy..but at the same time that nothing...my mom is the 7 out 14 in her family...and plus am mexican and come from big family...lol =) and trust me am only habing one children lol....
    @mamadeleon0302
    i would done the same thing too
  • Lol no, it doesn't happen to everyone. I've herd several that its happened to now though. My first was a boy and very active, I caried him high and his lil foot was ALWAYS kickin me in my ribs. Over the last month befor he dropped down more he was just jammed up in there. I have a shorter waist. And my right rib just hurt constantly. Any pressure was sharp awefull pain! after I had him figured it would go, but it didn't. So I asked my dr n she said he cracked it!! Healed up fine over time but yes, it happens now and then :P