im going scream until im blue so discouraged

edited July 2011 in Labor
Well they say I'm in early labor. I've been having contractions for 5 days ranging from 1hr apart to 2 min apart for hours been sent home 3 times stuck at 3cm. Contractions slowed down but woke me up every hour last night either moaning or in tears. Been having some pretty strong ones today about 30 min apart. I swear this little girl is playing games. I've lost most or all of my plug over the last 4 days. I'm having a constant period cramping that won't go away even after the contraction is done. The flipin drs won't do anything to help me until tues when I hit 39 weeks. I have to move out of where I'm staying on sat and we still haven't found a place. I may have to go to my husbands moms. I need just 1 more cm and they will keep me

Comments

• She will come when she's ready hun. Just be patient and she will come when you least expect her. Good luck hun.
  • Exercise ball girl bounce n roll ur hips and walk up stairs skipping one step on the way up it is helping me :) good luck I been stuck for four weeks at two I'm finally at three n got the cramping n contractions going on
  • Yeah try the ball and rest and try to eat if you can. When they finally keep you, you might still progress super slow and they won't let you eat anything. Makes for a grueling labor and delivery when you're just laying there miserable and weak. Good luck
  • aw sweetie!!!! I hope she comes realllllllly soon! (*)
  • Eat something sugary and walk..sorry you have to go through so much pain...i could only imagine the pain you're going through. I don't understand why they wouldn't keep you when you're already contracting so much. But I don't live in the US so I dont know how they do things around there. :(
  • This is baby # 3 I progress slow until they break my wayer then very very fast last one went from 5cm to her out in 30 min after they broke my water. Don't have a ball but have been hula dancing
  • She's a lot bigger than my first 2 too she was 7.5lbs at 36 weeks
  • Trying to get contractions going again with breast pump so far its working just don't know if they are doing anything
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Are their any specific things or exercises you need to do??