Anybody's man fake their cum???

Idk what the hell is going on but for some months I've noticed that when my bf claims that he came, I don't see or feel anything but he over exaggerates as if he has :-| We don't have sex very regularly so I expect SOMETHING when we do but nothing. I thought only girls faked it... what the hell is this??

Comments

• and each time I ask its some lame excuse that he mumbles... I must not be so cute anymore? I really feel like an ass.
  • edited August 2011
    I have never heard of that! Are you sure he is faking?

If he is faking it, it has nothing to do with you. Maybe he is having issues?
  • He's straight up faking. He might have a medical issue. Ask him!
  • i would tell him you are concerned so unless he cops to faking or some other symptoms you're going to take him to a doc! ;) should get him talking
  • I've heard of it. But trust me it has nothing to do with your cuteness! Any chance he might be just masturbating a lot or maybe right before you guys have sex? Maybe he is to embarrassed to tell u he has a problem?
  • @pnsw524, @fate
    I doubt he has a medical issue I'M PREGNANT!! lol AND he's got 2 kids already... he never misses...... I know when he cums inside me bc I always get really bad cramps so I told him not to so when he does his phantom cum on my leg or something and look there, I'm DRY! and he's panting and smiling like I'm some dummy [-( im offended
  • edited August 2011
    @survivormommie3
    lmao! he's too stubborn, I doubt ill crack him...
  • @wallieheadbaby3
    I've never seen him masturbate BUT some nights he's usually up all night and I'm fast asleep so who knows but him and that penis what's going on in here.. hmm. I wish I had a secret camera.
  • Gerrr stupid men... like we wouldn't know if there's no cum! Wtf!
  • I know my husband has not recently but he has it blew me away like "really do you think im that dumb?" Men are not as good of actors as we ladies are actresses at times LOL!
  • OOh I would go nuts trying to figure it out! It would make me mad! The lying at least!
  • Don't let him make you feel like that. Confront him. Maybe he can't cuz of some weird emotion he has about the baby? If you do ask him, update this and tell us what he says.
  • @fate
    I'm about to interrogate his ass now. be back soon lol
  • oooooo! *we need a little emoticon where they rub their hands together in excitement!*
  • Yes please... update.. and it really is a good chance that he has a weird feeling cause ur pregnant. But trust me... I'm 35 weeks prego and have gained 100# s I'm def not cute anymore but my hubby still does it without hesitation when he can get it... I'm guessing because he needs the release. It has nothing to do with how cute u are hun. Don't let him make u feel that way.
  • Phantom cum...lmao!
  • **quickest update in pregly history here..
    I asked his ass if we needed to talk to the doctor cause I think he has a problem lol. Well he starts laughing saying nothing is wrong with him. Then I say so if nothing is wrong what's up? He says IDK BUT I CAME. so I say, WHERE?? he says IN YOU... haha no he didn't. I know that for fact. Then he says we'll test it and jack him off and see what happens. [-X no bueno... to sum it all up I gave up lol. I'm gonna put his ass on the spot tomorrow with my midwife at my appointment. Maybe that'll set that ass straight

@fate @wallieheadbaby3 @pregoagainYAY @survivormommie3
  • WELL he did make a good point when he said if he didn't wanna do it, he wouldn't get hard and stay that way which is true BUTTTTT I notice a lot that after his little "phantom cum" episodes, he's still hard!!! ugh so frustrating. He's a sucky actor to say it nicely.
  • I need a toy! Any suggestions???!!
  • A toy? Vibrating bunny. Nuff said.
  • @fate that sounds interesting lol. Online ordering or stores?
  • Online. I can get you the website!
  • K so here's my opinion. Either A. He is actually cumming in you a lot sooner, and making you think he's lasting longer by then later on "fake cumming" (which my hubby soooo has done before). Or B. There's this thing where guys can orgasm, and just really have no cum. Idk. Ask him about the 1st one, maybe he is embarrassed that he can't last as long ? Good luck mama!
  • Maybe he heard that cum can ripen the cervix & he's spooked to put you in labor. Maybe he stayed up late to practice orgasms without semen coming out. Men can do that. Don't know how though. I know Woody Harrelson can cum without releasing semen.
  • My bf usually cums twice when we do it if I can last that long if I don't he's still hard but has already cum once