Ok, Whats Everyones Favorite TV Show & Why!!?

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
Mine has definately got to be Jersey Shore, I can't deny it I love it!!! It always cracks me up and who wouldn't want to look at Pauly D and Vinnie!? Hehe, now don't leave me hangin what's your favorite!?! 8-> ~:>

Comments

• Bad girls club and teen mom keep me entertained until the fall show new seasons start
  • I love 19 Kids and Counting on TLC. They are so inspiring to me and my family. I love them.
  • Chopped! I love seeing what dishes they create out of the mystery ingredients in the basket. It's endlessly fascinating. I want to be on the show!
  • The new adventures of old Christine... i used to watch Seinfeld w my mom and Dreyfus is 100x funnier now than she ever was. oh and i downloaded all the seasons of Ghost Whisperer and i only have 5 episodes left. Jennifer Love Hewitt is my fave!!
  • @fashion_junky91 I like teen mom as well!
    @melinda326 I used to watch that, I am jealous cause she has had all those kids and is smaller than me lol!
    @blueberrysmom I love that show!! And I love diners drive ins and dives! The things they come up with on chopped is awesome! I could never whip something up like that in that short of time!
  • I love Forensic files. I really don't know why but I do. Oh and worlds dumbest
  • Supernatural there is no way to describe.the.awesomeness of that show. Plus Dean and Sam, especialy Dean are such hotties. Castiel is schmexy too
  • Hell kitchen and master chef bc I love to cook
  • @btrflyqt85, I have never watched those, I tried to watch Seinfeld but I just can't get into it :-(
  • I love Sons of Anarchy, and the First 48!
  • NCIS, Grey's, CSI, Covert Affairs, Royal Pains.... my dvr is pretty busy!! Lol.... I record everything and watch what I can when I can...
  • I love Deadliest Warrior!!! I'm a Nerd!! It's got History and violence!! Don't get me wrong, I like Jersey Shore too... And can't wait for new season of It's Always Sunny
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @salasmommy, you should check out chopped on food network! I think u would like it too!
  • Jersey shore, switched at birth, secret life and anything on the food network.
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Some of these I have never heard of!! Lol I looove watching Bone Collector on the hunting channel!! My hubby is a big hunter and they crack me up on there! Plus Michael Waddell is definately someone I could stare at all day lol!! B-) i am bad :>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I like Pawn Stars on the history channel and American Pickers too!
  • @caffeinated_katie, I have seen previews for that, I need to watch it sometime they seem crazy lol!
  • I SURVIVED! AND I SURVIVED BEYOND AND BACK.. i love these shows because it just shows how much drive people have to live, how many psycos are out there and how many fail at killing others.. beyond and back is more about after life experience when they actually died for a few minutes or longer and they discribe there experience with the spirit world.. i love that.. it just makes me believe even more..
  • @lae3 what channel is the show beyond and back on?! I would looove to watch something like that!
  • I love Lucy <3
  • I love Friends, RHOA, Teen Mom, What Not To Wear, Bridezillas, My Fair Wedding, and a few others. But Friends is classic. I'll always love those reruns!
  • Single ladies and basket ball wives
  • @Lindsey2Bou its on one of the discovery chanles um .. tlc i think .. i have to look into it.. its called I Survived, beyond and back its awsome.. O:)
  • I love mad men... pawn stars... American pickers.. and all reality shows... ok maybe not all but most.
  • I like master chef and bbq university *pbs create* we don't have anything beyond air cable so my choices are very limited
    I probably mostly watch maury but that's cause hes on twice a day
  • Hells Kitchen! Kitchen Nightmares! Masterchef!...pretty much anything with Chef Ramsay lol. The Big Bang Theory!!! *SQWEEEE*** ummm pretty much anything on the science channel or quiet a few things on the history channel as well. I love educational shows =) I'm such a nerd