• edited August 2011
    Adrien Elijah 8/8/11
  • edited August 2011
    Adrien Elijah 8/8/11
  • edited August 2011
    GRUMPY BUTT!!

Grumpy Baby! 8/8/11
  • edited August 2011
    Awe.... So many cute babies! Here is an updated pic of my little girl, Maegan. She was born 7/6/2011 @ 12:11pm. She weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 19 1/4 inches long.

• @txmoorekat shes beautiful! im lovin the green polka dots im really into greens right now alot of adriens things are green lol
  • Aiden Connor Naranjo
    July 9th,2011
    8 lbs 15ozs 21.6 inches
    Born at 7:47pm

• Wow @ericak22 what cool hair so cute!
  • @three_cats_n_a_baby his hair wont lay down at all! Its always crazy looking, and for a month old its thick!
  • @betty if I knew maddy was that big I probably wouldve opted 4 ceaser 2 oh well long as bub arrives safe I guess lol
  • imageimagehotobucket.com/albums/dd364/bummy_87/2011-08-05180917.jpg border=0 alt=> madison groves, born 10lb12 26th may 11
  • @bummy27 awww she's so cute! 10lbs 12oz?! WOW!:O :O
  • @jtmoon98 your baby is soooo tiny and adorable!!! :X
  • @EricaK22 holy cow i thought my kid had a ton of hair but wow yours out-haired mine lol first baby I've seen who has more hair than adrien haha and its so awesome too i would definitley blow that bathtub pic up its priceless he's adorable!
  • @bummy87 shes a doll ♥ congrats!

@jtmoon and when i saw your original announcement photo of sammy i couldn't believe he was full term he's just soon teeney tiny and completely delicious! my son was miniture at 5'6 but he looked bigger than that in photos...its so cool how he's cupped in the hands like that he looks the size of a grapefruit lol congrats new mommy!
  • Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Alexiya Jayde
    Born July 5th
    @ 3:29pm via c-section
  • @rockinmomma aww girly girl! when i first saw that positive test on oct 14 this flash went thru my mind of a little baby girl surrounded to the T with pink, just like those pics. pink is my favorite color and i was absolutely positive since i was 10 that i was going to have a mini me daughter and that would be it. lol. was wrong about that i got my son lol but couldn't be happier. congrats Mama she's a pretty little thing
  • @adriens_mommy - thank you! I have tried to dress her in brighter colors and something different than the typical pink stuff. Don't get me wrong.... We still do pink, but try to change it up a lil bit!
  • @txmoorekat i was trying to stay away from.typical blue for my son too, his room is eddie bauer (sp sorry I'm sleepy eyed) teddy bears so browns tans and some green and all his equipememt is soft green winnie the pooh. but like i said in the above.comment, if i had a girl EV.ER.RE.THING. would have been pink lol. its my favorite color and from the second i found out i was pregnant i was a million percent positive it was a girl till my 13 week checkup dr said def boy lol. but now that i think about it, its probably better i don't create a "mini me" and I'm so glad i got my mommas boy. he will most likely be my only child. no more for me.
  • edited August 2011
    heres my little boy jermaine
    born 12.6.11 emergency c section 9.lbs 9oz 42weeksand 1dayPhotobucket

3 hours old here

Photobucket

7 weeks my liccle cuite

Photobucket

with his daddy 2 days old
    Photobucket

Photobucket

most recent yesterday
    8 weeks
  • @adriens_mommy thank you :D I love pink too but I'm getting overdosed on it lol. Everything. Is. Pink.
  • @rockinmomma love. pink. lol. even most MY shit is pink hehe not kiddie tho like victoria secret pink and i only refer because my names victoria and it just fits lol
  • here a photo i gt done
    Photobucket
  • BAbies are ALL tooooooo cute!!
  • BAbies are ALL tooooooo cute!! :-)
  • @adriens_mommy see half my problem is how much pink I had to begin with lol then you add all of the babies pink and my house looks like its been hit with a pepto bismol bomb