Im here!! getting induced!!! Update

edited August 2011 in Labor
Ahhh i can't wait for 7:30am! I will be 40 weeks 6 days. They're saying Jemma should be about 8lbs 6. Am praying for a fast,safe and easy delivery for myself and @Tlg81 :) Thank You, Lord for such blessings!!!

*Update*
I started pitocin at 8am EST and am having contractions but nothing painful yet. :-) I can't wait to have her but am scared for the real deal. Whew!!!

Comments

• Sending easy labor dust for ya! :) I hope youre able to sleep tonight lol
  • @usafwife_21 thanks girl! And I hope I can sleep too. I'm nervous about my experience up until the epidural lol
    Wasn't nervous my whole pregnancy until now :-D
  • it's super exciting knowing you have only another day to wait. a long journey well worth it. Good luck hun, Jemma's going to bring you so much joy.
  • @Jaime77 thank you!!! :-D >:D<
  • Congrats, and don't worry. You'll do great.
  • @3rdtimemom thanks girl!!! Gods with me, my family and so is my pregly family!!! :-D I have an awesome support system <3 how far along are you?
  • Woo woo its your turn girl good luck .. Wishin u a safe delivery <3
  • Good luck mama!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lae3 @momof22be @mshahir thank you!!! One of the things I couldnt wait for was the chance to post and update my story. :-D I LOVE reading labor stories from you guys and I am hyped!!!
  • yay!!! (I'm jealous :-S )
  • I bet keep us updated. :)
  • I'm due the 28th. But my doctor is gonna induce on the 19th. I can't wait :)
  • So exciting! Good luck! :ar!
  • Good luck my pregly friend. I can't wait for you to update us. I didn't sleep the night before my scheduled induction and it was my second. But it will be a good nervous!
  • Oh wow I'm getting induced at 6 I can't wait good luck I hope you have a good and fast delivery!
  • YAY!!!! good luck ladies!! :D
  • @momof22be I sure will!!!

@survivormommie3 aww - when are you due?

@3rdtimemom oh snap!!! Early congrats! :-D

@ash1la I'm about to hit the sack. I'm so tired from cleaning the house allll day!!! I have to be up in 9 hours and it'll be a long day so imma pray I'll sleep all night. Lol as soon as I wake up and head to the hospital, I'm starting a post. :-D

@kandc1015 thank you girl- you too!!! Make sure to update please. I can't wait to read it!!! <3

@mommyoftwoprincesses thank you! Can't believe it's finally my turn!!! :-)

@blueberrysmom :-D thanks! Can't wait for little blueberry!!!

• Good luck!! I couldn't sleep a wink the night before I was induced with my first cause I was so excited!! Praying you have a easy labor!
  • @Lindsey2Bou thank you so much! I am excited for sure!!!! <3
  • Im so excited for you!!! TRY to get some sleep tonight! Lol
  • Ok... I have been having so many contractions it's not funny. My whole back throbs and now I can't sleep. *sigh* I can't wait to be able to sleep a way other than my left side.. Especially sense I am a tummy sleeper. Lol :-) I am so excited and wide awake - I wish it were time to leave. I have to call at 6am est to make sure they have a room for me still. I'll make a new post once I get hooked up. :-)
  • Good luck ;-)
  • Wooooo! Good luck to you both!
  • Good luck! \:D/
  • @KareNLove @Fate @Mya218 thanks!!! Will be there soon and excited and scared as crap! Lol :-D
  • Just checking in, I had my cervadil at 8 pm last night. That thing hurt being be ing inserted. Plus I think.it can irritate your jj or butt if some from string gets on it. I've had back cramping & menstrual cramping for hours. Was only able to sleep about 5 hours last night, mostly nerves & the cramping. Dr should be here to start the pitocin in about a hour. Good luck to you! This ftm is terrified to pieces!
  • @Tlg81 I'm terrified too!!! My pitocin started at 8 and having contractions but can't feel em yet. Just having to pee a lot. The epidural doesn't scare me- the contractions before the epi does. Lol good luck to you too!!! What is cervadil? I hope you feel better. My IV hurt like crap - I bled all over haha great :-P I'll keep checking on you - can't wait to see what happens :) where are you from? I know some time zones are diff
  • edited August 2011
    Good luck to you !