So according to my phone goodbye 2nd trimester...hello 3rd trimester!!!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
What should I be expect now?

Comments

• How many weeks are you? I'm curious where I am.
  • I will be join you on Saturday!!! I will be 27 weeks B-)
  • 3rd starts at 28 weeks...
  • welcome.. lol.. yay.. and congrats
  • Every site says something different...I Google's 3rd trimester and majority said 3rd starts at 27 as did pregly...but I don't think it really starts till 28.... so confusing!
  • Yea my doc told me 27...
  • I go by 28w because 28w -31 is 7 months . 32w- 35w is 8 months and 36w- 40w is 9 months
  • @blueberrysmom I'm 27 weeks today...idk that's what my pregly app on my phone says.
  • In the whole scheme of things, does it make much of a difference between 27 weeks and 28 weeks? LoL. Just go with 27. I did. Plus, the trimesters don't divide evenly anyway. :)
  • Don't rain on her parade! Geez! Congrats on entering your 3rd tri :) ill join you in 3 weeks (at 27 weeks lol)
  • LOL @jcbowker I know your excited and can't hardly wait til 3rd tri at least that's how I am and I have 2 days left LOL!!!
  • yay !!!! we are all in the 3rd tri club now :0)
    do any of you know what your babies are weighing now?
    i had ultrasound today and it said 2 lbs 13oz
    Im 28 weeks tomorrow :)
    i feel so much more "safer" now entering in the cushion of the 3rd
    and that i've had the steriod shots
    so he should be okay with a little help whenever he decides its time
  • edited August 2011
    @urmomwasright, not a clue. I'm 32 weeks tomorrow, and all I know is I'm measuring perfectly. LoL. Ultrasound in 4 weeks. :)
  • oh lord, i'm so confused by all this! lol if 28 weeks is 7 months then i'm completely wrong about how many months along i am! i thought i would be 6 months on the 13th of this month, but that'd be 27 weeks... yeah, i'm confused... :/
  • Oh geez you guys..you decide for yourself if 3rd trimester starts at 27 or 28 weeks & just go with it. One week doesnt make much of a difference. Not to mention..trying to figure it out will be an endless battle. Lol.

But Congratulations tho! Ill be there next week!
  • 27 weeks tomorrow! :)