Divorce Documentary -Day Ten-

Comments

• you can always look back and remember the good. that's the way life is. but you can also look ahead and picture the good and what you are going to become and "do" for your kids!!! you go on strong. and no matter what happens, remember you are in control of your future (*)
  • edited August 2011
    August 16th, 2011 - Day Six

He called today. He's sounding much better. My heart felt pain when I seen his number pop up on my screen. The whole convo lasted only 17 seconds. I miss him. His voice, his touch, his kiss. I miss the way he slammed the toilet seat. The times he left his stinking socks on the floor. The messes he would make. The way he would always leave the milk or catsup out. :'( The way he told me he loved me.

My heart is TORN right now. I'm not going back. I can't put my heart thru it again. I've started sleeping a little. :) Sometimes I get 2 hours or 3 now.

I met someone. He's going thru a similar thing right now. I will be back on FB soon. I've been staying away because David questions everything I post. I'm not ready to have a general convo with him. I honestly think he's just as hurt as I am.

@natashalynn A book is a great idea. Even if I only publish one, I think it might help me deal with my own feelings.

I love you girls so much. :(
  • @fate you inspire me sweetie....you are very strong and I am so proud of you :)
  • youre so strong for doing this and not turning back!! I honestly cried there while reading thru your posts.....I really hope that this road you have chosen to take goes smoother now that youve gone through the rough parts hopefully it gets better....
  • Your very fortunate, my ex husband ran around on me while I was pregnant, but I couldn't file for divorce in indiana, because I was pregnant. (they don't let you file divorce while pregnant) :( I had to stay with him through the whole thing... Trust me it's for the better. It will work out for you I promise, I know it doesn't seem like it, but things DO get better.
  • You have done something that many women will only wish they could do. I for one, have been in a similar boat, but was not nearly as strong as you. You will be happy again. It took me a while, but I realized it was worth it. I learned. Thank u for sharing your journey and a book is a wonderful idea.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @robinlinlee83 I'm not pregnant. I had my baby last month. I didn't know he was cheating until my baby was 6 days old.

Thanks everyone. I have more pics coming. They're making their way to photobucket. <3
  • I would so buy ur book :)
  • @fate follow thru with getting to know you and the you by yourself!! Your no longer titled his wife you are now your own.. (hope that makes sense)I say that because when my heart was going thru the should I have stayed did I try hard enough was something else I could have done.... I realized I didn't know who I was! Everyday I looked at my daughter knowing I was doing the right thing but still doubted myself- by shouldn't she have both parents--then I realized she deserved to see me happy trully happy!! The women I talked to in same situation agreed they didn't know themselves they had become wives and mothers totally loosing themselves. Take time to get to know you!!
  • The memories hurt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Aw bless .. idunno what too say ive not been married n dont wanna from ehat i hear i hope all is well keep strong for u n ur two babies
  • Wow I'm completely speechless. :/ Your one strong momma!
  • Hun isnt it harder to deal with by looking at these pics? :(
  • how long was he cheating for.... thats sad and sorry you have to go through all of this.... u had me crying girl lol
  • Shew lord I just balled my eyes out. Im glad that you all left each other with peace though and not anger. You are a very strong woman!
  • lots of love being sent to you... what are you doing to support yourself as far as emotions go girl? maybe we could help?
  • @ExcitedForOctober Actually, it can't get any harder. I love him, and this is my way of remembering what good times we had. He was my king. :) I will probably love him more than any man. I had so much resentment towards him when he cheated. Now that we're apart, I feel like maybe I can forgive him and move on to a new life with my girls. It might take years, but I know deep in my heart, that I want these memories, and I love sharing them with you all.

@mummytuube Three babies. :) Not all men are like this. I have faith that there are some good men out there! Look at all of the happily taken women on here. They just looooove their hubbies and boyfriends! :D

@HisMom20 Thank you. Life doesn't always turn out the way we want it to, but we are amazing creatures. We learn to adapt. And that's my plan!

@newmomma13 He was cheating for 2 months. But I will tell you, he was able to keep me happy, and the girlfriend happy at the same time. I don't deny that he loved me. I never knew how fast trust could diminish until all of this.

@mariahaucoin77 I'm sorry you went through that! And to your hubster, I'm sorry he didn't grow up with a father. My heart goes out to him and you.

@mama0811 I've told my 5 year old that I won't be living with Daddy anymore. If she understamds, I dunno. :-S

@Carsons_mommy Thank you. I have faith that I'll continue to be strong with the help of you ladies.

@mrsrocketfield1221 I've been looking through pics, mostly. It's definitely hard to cope when I'm alone. You ladies are helping me though this immensely! <3 I may see a shrink, I usually lay awake at night thinking about my old life. But know what? I'm perfectly fine with it being in the past.
  • Hey mamas 1. Off love ya 2. You look so young in that picture of u by yourself. 3. You are strong you are woman hear ya roar. 4. Pray hard. God knows and loves you. And knows how strong your trying to be. 5. Love up on your babies . 6. Don't forget to love yourself. 7. We're here if you need us. We got ur back. 8 remember diana ross. YOU WILL SERVIVE.
    Love ya sista. Take it day by day baby steps
  • Well it sounds like although things are hard, you're on your way to being in a good place. it's a big change, and you have a lot going on!! so if you need a little extra help that's ok!!! i'm proud of you lady... i know looking at pics can really pull on your heart strings. :* and you should do what you need to do to move on or just think things over. it's all a process and it's not gonna be an easy one! just keep pushing through and try to rest. (i'm not sure if you've seen these drinks but they look a bit like rockets and are called "neuro" -whatever kind you want). i get neuro sleep and drink a few sips before getting ready to bed bc i often have a hard time going to sleep, or sleeping through the night... it has melatonin in it which helps to relax you. Not sure if you can drink it or not but if or when you can... you should try it out!! they have them at grocery stores and gas stations... i wonder if you guys have them your way?
  • Aw my bad hunni .. ihear some good about some men but tbh i think they all the same my bf said he wont cheat on me buh everytime hes out without me i think he is it dont help i have been cheated on and also have real bad paranoia due too my mental health :-( i hope u stay strong i tol him if he cheats we done and he thinks that if he cheated i wouldn't leave him ! Well let him try me n if he ever did i hope im as strong as u have been
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 nope u shouldnt drink them if they got melatonin in as they was what tabs i was one of the tablets i was on before pregs and my physciayrist took me off them
  • @mummytuube I wouldn't say to take the pills, I know that wouldn't be good. This us just a drink that has some hint of it... barely anything but I'm not sure you can take even a tiny bit if you're breastfeeding...
  • You are a stong woman.
  • Im not sure neither ino im not allowed thee tabs as baby can b addicted ta them x