Starting thread.....read if curious...

Comments

• Who the hell items nothing but a vcr these days? Where the heck is john? My belly is jiggling all over the place! Ing be episode of house... Happy day
  • I have a hole in the back of my shorts. I hope nobody can see my undies!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im so predictable.
  • I'm bald lol carny believe it finally happened.
  • Wish these brownies would cool down so I eat them lol
  • Caught the last five minutes of a potentially good Lifetime Movie. Damn I shouldn't have stayed my axx in the Tub for a Hour! Grrr ';^ ( lOl
  • I want a bed for my baby
  • I hope my student aid check comes tomorrow, so I can hire a hitman to shoot the father of my child in the knee caps :>
  • I hope my student aid check comes tomorrow, so I can hire a hitman to shoot the father of my child in the knee caps :>
  • I wish I had my own island...
  • @kristaf22 I was all smiles til I read the jk part!!! I thought my prayers had been answered LOL jk jk!!!
  • Conan Obrien is awesome!
  • Lmao you preglies are funny!! I love it! :)
  • edited August 2011
    Yo, how can you falter when you're the rock of Gibraltar? I had to get out this boat so I could walk on water.
  • @kristaf22 hey I caught you drift that's why I put jk twice Im in school for criminal justice it would be a shame if someone took me serious my career would be over before it even started LOL!!!
  • this hit man is he willing to travel..hmmmm
  • Disco ball!
  • @kristaf22 Lmao sounds like a good plan to me I need some target practice anyway haven't been in awhile B-)
  • @supermom45 U reminded me....Drugs, rock n roll, bad ass, vegas hoes, late night booty calls, shiny disco balls!!
  • Feels like she's squeezing my urethra (weird I know) I have these randome pains feels like my pee hole... and feels like I'm going to piss myself (tmi I know)
  • I'm so hungry but tired of eating the same thing.
  • I was so busy at work today that I forgot JennaMarbles posted a new video on YouTube, FML!
  • edited August 2011
    Husband is going to be angry when he comes to bed and finds the blanket tangled up under my fat behind. Second thought was if he doesn't like it he can eat dog poo.
  • Lmao rotfl @kristaf22 & @ethansmommy122 now im singing the damn song wishing I was in vegas
  • I wish I had a toliet in my closet so I didn't have to waddle with horrible pelvic pain to the other end of the house to use the bathroom.....damn even a litter box....lmao...the millions of trips are killing me!
  • Lol Love that song and haven't heard it in ages! Shiny disco, disco, disco....haha I just downloaded it and I'm gonna dance my pants off...in my room! :))
  • FML ppl piss me off they block my gate so I cant pull my truck in, now im comfy in bed with my granola bars n orange soda n just remembered....shit gotta pull the truck inside the gate! dont wana pay 480$ for another window because some neighborhood hoodlum thinks its funny to break ppls car windows! ooooohhhh if I ever catch that shithead (not a kid suspect is in mid-late 20s) (thought id clarify so yall didnt think id smack a kid lol) imma make him wish he didnt break my damn tinted window!!!