Thank you my beautiful preglies!

Comments

• Wow...this poor little girl :-(( this is terribly wrong and shld b illegal. I pray she isnt teased in school.
  • @twins_on_the_way, huh? What are you talking about?
  • edited August 2011
    @twins_on_the_way - why do you have to try and ruin someone elses moment of happiness?

I feel like Jehovah's witnesses knocking on my door should be illegal. But that's just my opinion....
  • This is supposed to be a thread of joy and celebration. This wonderful family doesn't need your hateful opinion. I pray that you can be more open-minded in the future.
  • See I just wanted to believe someone wouldn't say something like that (especially on a post celebrating 2 people becoming parents), that she was confused but I think I am wrong.
  • @twins_on_the_way honestly? Ridiculous! This little girl has two of thee most deserving parents that I've ever met! SMDH @ that comment. That kind of thinking is just ignorant to me. Just my opinion.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mama_Kat and @homebirthadvocate this is probably going to get bad, fast. Can we please close this from commenting?
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A post sharing their good news and congratulating these 2 men on becoming parents shouldn't have to be closed because some people never learned "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all." I am all for freedom of speech but I don't get what comments like the one above serve to accomplish other than to start drama.
  • @txmoorekat please do not take that comment as actions of Jehovah's Witnesses. We in no way condone such actions that deliberately cause hurt feelings or start an uproar. I apologize on her behalf and I ask u to please not hold it against the religion.

Mike and Ron, ellie is beautiful :)
  • Wow....is all I have to say to that.
    But @mikeandronadopt I am sooo happy for you, I wish you all happiness and know that your little EGG will have
    an amazing life. I love the name we too are kinda going with old fashion na
    me Ruby Elizabeth. Congrats again.
    @mama_kat please look at this
  • Don't worry ladies. We have no problem ignoring classless people who have nothing better to do than try to bring others down!

Thanks you all for your love and support !!
  • I am so happy for you.
  • Yay! So happy for you guys!! Congrats!!
  • edited August 2011
    Just checked in for more pics... thanks for posting them!! EGG... i LOVE IT! i just think her name is perfect, and suites you guys as well. classy. i hope this posts helps you realize how, so quickly, you have touched peoples hearts and apparently just about all pregly's have been rooting for you both!! hehehe :-D ahhh i think we all want to send u hugs through our computers... >:D< i was even talking about you at work today (i had told my work girls your story and how i was hoping and praying for you... they all got SO excited to hear about your news and don't even know you! so i showed pics as well lol) what an amazing feeling must be! i hope little Ellie comes home monday!!

is her room all set up or are you spending the weekend doing that?
  • p.s. we know you guys have to have a thick skin... she'll be so loved as she grows up, in school, in church, in life!!! <3
  • I just told my husband ur story. He was discusted.... but after I explained to him he thinks it'd great. I told him what's worse a gay couple raising a child or a druggy? I couple that wants a child or someone who doesnt. After hearing the otherside I am proud my husband changed his mind. Sometimes I don't think people see both sides
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 ... her room is done. The walls are a light turquoise (very soft and soothing). All the furniture is white and the curtains and linens are all lavenders and purples.. It's really cute.

:D Can't wait to get back up there today!!!! We're staying over Saturday night in a Ronald McDonald house, coming home Sunday night and if all goes according to plan, driving back up Monday to bring her home.
  • Congratulations guys Xxx
  • Congratulations guys! She is so beautiful! Xx
  • Congrats on your baby!! I'm so happy for you guys. May God bless you. :)
  • Ohhhh you'll have to take pics of the room, it sounds so pretty. :) I bet u can't wait till she's in it!! Enjoy all the little moments, it won't be long till she's home now! Happy baby weekend you two!!!
  • Yaaaaaay! When I read the title of your post I was hoping and praying it would say exactly what it did :) Congratulations!!!!! \:D/
  • Sitting in the nicu at the hospital in Scranton PA... Just watching oir girl sleep... *simply in love*
  • Oh my gosh, she is BEAUTIFUL! You're long journey has been paid off with that little miracle(: I bet you know the wait was worth it for her!! Congrats you two!! Do the doctors still think you can take her home Monday? How is she doing in the NICU? Once again, Ellie is gorgeous!(: