Divorce Documentary -Day Ten-

Comments

• August 20th, 2011 - Day Ten

I filled out the paperwork today. The entire bit was smudged and covered in oodles of tears. A wave of emotions flew over me when I was finally done. Questions, that couldn't be answered. My heart pounded in agony at my one final thought.... I never wanted it to come to this. My whole world came crashing down on July 14th, 2011. I thought we would have made it 50 years, I was so sure we would make it. We only lasted 8. I feel like I'm in some crazy whirlwind of a nightmare. Who's the villian? Me? Him? The other woman? I will miss him dearly, but in my shattered heart I know this is the best thing for both of us. He knows I will always love him.

Nothing will ever change that.
  • You are an incredible writer. Much love to you and your girls.
  • Lots of love and hugs hun we love you
  • Wow@fate u are a vert strong women not
    everyone will do wat u r doing. I am going throug a similar kind if situation. Ur story has made me cry. U have made the right choice if u have time plz write bak I Would love to talk to someone too. Tak
  • @nicksmommy I'm here. I know you're probably feeling confused right now. I won't judge. I've been there.
  • I pray God will put his hands on your heart and give you the comfort and reassurance you may need. As a wife you have spent your years trying to become one with him you two have merged your identities to be one man and wife it is now that you must take this time to seperate yourself for him. To find your individuality again. To rebuild who you are and what you like now. The hardest part is that you've spent so long with him in consideration, making every decision with him in mind now its just you. But the more time you spend taking care of you finding the new "you after the math" the simpler it becomes. I don't know the situation you two went throught but I do want to say the difference between the couple who've been married 50 years versus the one who ended after 5 is making it work. Making the compromises and choices to work through things.what ever decision you make I am keepin you in my prayers.
  • ive been following ur story. stay strong devorce is one of the hardest things you will ever have to deal with. im so sorry about everything ur going through. ur in my thoughts. one question though, did the other woman know about you? about u being pregnant? about the kids or him being married?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mandac10 She didn't know about the marriage, or pregnancy. She new he was a father and thought he only had the two girls. In the end, she knew everything and still continued talking to him. She was a stripper, so she doesn't even respect herself, let alone others. My husband blocked her and changed his number. All of that being said, I have no doubt that he regrets what he's done. But, he just wanted me to forget about it. my heart is shattered and he wasn't willing to pick up the pieces. That, to me, was enough to pull the plug. If he wasn't willing to put fourth the effort to repair our love and trust, we are better off moving on. Thanks for the love ladies!
  • Omg sweetie!! Ive been off my game!! I had no Idea what has been going on!! Im soo sorry! Your very strong!
  • Wow, ur story has really touched me. I've been following ur story since u first found out. U r such a great writer!!!! U write straight from ur heart n soul. Ur such a strong woman n individual. It's amazing how strong u r n I wish I could b half as strong. I'm behind u all the eat n can't wait til u write ur book!
  • Not eat!!! Meant way....all the way
  • @adri805 Thank you! I'll tag you when I post the preview of my book!!!
  • Hi @Fate, you are an excellent writer and this documentary is a great idea! Will you still be adding to this thread?
  • Yes please, I cannot wait!
  • @bettymomma Of course I will! It will be super long though, I've done quite a few chapters already!
  • I would love to read that book too! You might as well make a new thread for all of us to c bc im sure all of us wanna b tagged :) for ur book %%-
  • @Mamato2boys, @QueenBeeDarling I'll start a new discussion when I post the preview. If I forget to tag anyone you can search the title. It will be titled Fate Interrupted (shout out to @TishJ330, who named the book).
  • This is the first time I read this thread and let me tell you that I was in tears through out the whole thing, you are a very strong woman and should be proud of yourself for the decision you made because you valued yourself and most importantly your girls! I hope with time the hurt in your heart will heal because it must be really painful... Stay strong!
  • Yes i will def keep an eye out on that :) if u can tag me though \m/
  • First thanks for the shout out LOL! Second, OMG! I can't wait for the first post. Do it girl! I'm sooooo proud of you =D>
  • PLEASE be sure to tag me.. ill have to make sure someone has Ryleigh because im sure ill ball my eyes out.. I cant wait :)