My water broke...more updates at bottom!

Comments

• :( You are in my prayers hunny, I am sorry you've had to go through this.
  • O sweetie. I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to u an ur family. I pray the lord gives u strength, an heals ur heart. God bless u
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am so sorry. ***tears***
  • Soo sorry for your loss :(
  • I am so incredibly sorry. My family and I will continue to pray for you and your family.
  • Another angel spreads her wings today. RIP baby Addi
  • I am so so sorry sweetie. Im praying for you and your family. Baby Addi will always be watching over you. She was a part of your life for a reason and she was chosen for a reason as well. I do believe she will be with you again someday, some how. God bless....
  • I am so sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences to you and your family. RiP Addison you are deeply loved.
  • Huney I'm am so sorry, nothing I can say will make the pain go away. I know I went through the same thing not but 10 weeks ago. My son Caleb past threw this world on the day of his birth June 10th 2011 at 21 weeks. The only advice that I can truely give is let urself cry, get made be upset everything. Dont try to hold it in. I'm not gonna say its get easier with time or it happen for a reason because honeslty those types of statements hurt more then they help. I will say that ur angel will be with u always, in ur heart, on ur mind and in or memories. Hold your chin up girl, we as so many other preglys are connected now into a sisterhood. I send my love prayers and hope for you. Listen to your heart and take time for yourself in the next few weeks. Love those dear to you and just be as understanding that every deals with pain differently. If you need help, advice, guidance anything from a mother who as been there. Email me TheSheHulk17@yahoo.com. My story is posted on here under the Lost discussions. Lots and lots of love and angel dust. Xoxoxoxoxo
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • my heart breaks for you :-((
    you & your family are in my prayers.
  • I am so sorry! I'm praying for you and your family
  • Oh hun, I am so very sorry!! :( Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!
  • I am soo sorry for your loss..... thoughts and prayers to you and your family
  • I am so sorry for your loss. :( I pray that God is with you during this tough time.
  • I am so sorry for your loss today, just remember that baby Addi is with Jesus in Heaven now and that her life is saved forever. You will be with her again someday but for now, you have to live your life for little Addi. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Just know that Addi loves you and is perfect and peaceful now.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss prayers for you and your family
  • @Babynewyear2012 Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear this. Yes at least she is in heaven, where she will look down on you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Praying God gives you the peace and comfort to get through the healing process. Blessings to you.
  • may the lord be watching over u an ur family in ur time of need [-O<
  • :( im so sorry sweetie!!
  • edited August 2011
    So sorry for your loss:(
  • @Babynewyear2012 my son was born july 18th and my dad met him once before he passed away last week on august 18th. My dad was the best grandpa around so I promise he will watch over your precious baby and keep her safe. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Im soooo sorry for your loss hun! Manyyyy hugzzz are sent your way!! May God be with you thru this hard time! Remember that WE'RE ALL here for YOU Sweetie!! Hang on tight!!! Love you!!
  • :( I'm so sorry. Your angel baby will help you through this...
  • I am very sorry for your loss!
  • I am terribly sorry for your loss!! I know nothing I say is going to make you feel better...my heart goes out to you and your family, ill keep praying for you.