think i have the worng due date ,sept mommys help ive gotten 2 edd tmi but when did you con/last per

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommyyy2be I'm sure u were a bit annoyed by the change of dd ..... Just when u thought u were closer to the finish line :( .....I sure wish my doc changed mine
  • nope..nothing! just getting fatter! how about you?
  • @firsttimemommy2be yeah your right but I also got another ultrasound around 14 weeks but not at my obgyn and they measured me at October 1st which was really off and when I went back to my doc I told her about it and she tried to explain how due date measurements aren't as accurate as the earliest one which was at 5 weeks so she didn't want to hear about it ..... But that through me off
  • My lmp was 12/19/2010 and I'm due September 25. My first u/s was right on with when my last period was.
  • @nameless still 2cm but I went walking this morning just to get a head start but i am about to give up on that ..... No progression ;(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • at least your at 2cm..i wonder if i dilated w/my first wks before..but i never got check w/him. I was gonna go walk today..but I think ill just get on the elliptical :/
    Im super sore down there..cus shes so low
  • @nameless Awwwwww poor gal that must be a bit painful ...my baby isn't that low yet which sucks
  • it is...it feels like someone hit down there!
  • @mom085 Idk yet I'm going Friday for my 36 week check up and to get my induction date for 38 weeks!! Are you? I hope I am he said if I'm far enough we can go in at 37 for the induction but that's so soon it scares me lol
  • My Last Period Was 12/03/10, Making Me Due September 09.
  • @mom085 Yes Im VERY Pissed I Started To Tear That Office Up X(
  • Lol yea I meant 9/13/11
  • my last period was december 17
  • My last period was 12-14-10 and I'm due 9-20-11.........
  • My last period was on Christmas day to the 27th and I got two due dates also! First was 30th based on lmp and second was 20th based on 11-week ultrasound. I'm measuring for the 30th but it seems like everything is happening for the 20th date! I know how you feel
  • @mom085 i am not due in septt, but am@ the end of oct, but couldn't help not reading and making a comment. My last lmp was 1/19/11 edd 10/25/11 had a scan done on the 31st of mar and they changed due date to 11/14/11, tech asked me if i missed something like a period maybe, i was like no can't really miss that. Well they wont change due date even though i am measuring bigger and have been since the wk after that scan. Well when i go back to their conception date for baby i was already showing symptoms of pregnancy, and i got my bfp around the 26th of feb which is about 5 days after conception by their book.