what's the deal with smoking weed?

Comments

• Sooooooooo are we done yet? lol
  • I had horrible morning sickness for 2 months straight. Throwing up all day everyday. Was in the er 3 times with dehydration but it never once crossed my mind to smoke weed. I'm not against weed, it does help people medically BUT just like with cigarettes, breathing in the smoke is harmful to their lungs and brain development not to mention if you continue to smoke up until you have the baby, you can risk cps taking it when they drug test the baby. It's just not worth it. And there is more nausea meds other than zofran...just an fyi.
  • True. What r the side effects? I posted what harmed with someone my sis works with so we all know birth defects n death are two side effects... those r enough to make me wanna stay away!
  • Um um um um....you say tomatoes. I say tumatoes
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is a little random, but I've always wondered what the side effects of caffene are! I keep wondering if I chug a soda real fast, will my baby start kicking like crazy lol :) Soda makes me sick though, so I havent had the chance to try
  • Wow mandac ur awfully judgmental, to each his/her own. I'm sure your far from perfect.
    There is so much drama and judgment on pregly I feel like I'm back in high school. Arent we all supposed to be adults and mothers? Geese
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle @kristaf22 That makes sense :) I guess its a good thing my body doesnt accept it lol I read stories when people cant feel their baby move for a few hours... and it makes me wonder if soda would get that baby going!
  • @usawife_21 my dr told me to drink a small can of soda with caffeine in it and take my meds cuz I get really really really bad migraines. She said it was cause of the lack of caffeine. So I'm not sure y we're not allowed to take it
  • @havingnumber4 I think "what to expect when expecting" says you can have up to 200mg a day. I guess if you are an addict to coffee there might be a problem lol
  • I just read the comments on it after I posted it
  • my ob told me to drink a can of mtn dew before my u/s so baby would move around. You can havee caffeine, you just have to limit your intake of it.
  • ohh but I never been big on it without carrying. I wonder y she keep insisting that it's because of caffeine
  • How can you withdrawal off something that's not addictive? People smoke weed normally cuz they like the high.. but its not like heroin you don't have to have it so how would you withdrawal? My bf never had withdrawals off weed. But he did off xanex and tabs. Im confused? I know everyones bodies are different ..
  • @kara-lamek, you are correct ... you cannot have withdrawls off something you are not addicted to. Weed is not addictive.
  • I used to smoke pot back in highschool... It wasnt really the pot I got addicted to, it was the feeling that it gave me. It took me a really long time to cut the cravings for it. It took me a while to realize I didnt have to rely on a drug to make me laugh and be socialable. Thats just for me though :) I kinda think pots just as addictive a nicotine, but thats just from personal experience!
  • @island_mommie2b well shoot at least we are in the same boat. Lol im just speaking from personal experiences.
  • edited August 2011
    @SupppTayyy i think you should stop mentioning that there is no need for sarcasm, and then using it yourself... with your 'medicine in the closet' comment, that sounded pretty sarcastic to me, you're getting pretty worked up and attacking people. just saying :P
  • Yeah @kristaff22 I'm on buitacip something like that it's a blue circle pill that I take with caffeine in it she said take it with soda. It's sad to say it's not working anymore she keep saying it's cause of lack of caffeine that can't b it at times I feel like it's going to kill me literally ive dealt with this all my life so nothing seems to work and I dont want to be on oxycotin again
  • I knew someone who smoke while preggo and bby died of sids at 2 mo.
  • Oh I posted a topic on Mary Jane so much drama it never got anywhere :(
  • How am I being judgmental by saying a woman who smoked child died from birth defects that where linked to smoking? That's a fact! And for her to be pregnant again n still smoking is a very dumbass move! How is that drama its a fact! I wasn't talking about anyone on pregly it was a woman my sis world with. And I would personally tell her she's a dumbass n she sucks at life if I wad confronted by her.
  • Sids is scary and can happen with or without drug involvement. My cousins baby died 2 weeks ago from Sids and she never did drugs or anything of the sort. But who knows...
  • I am talking about a personal experience that went bad with pot. How is that judgmental? Everyone else's nothing happened this time something did andthe woman didn't learn. That would be like having lung disease from smoking n keeping on doing it
  • @kara_lamek it is scary that person was my big sister. He was my nephew they even say smoking while pgnt or smoking around baby in the house increases the risks. My sister feels awful still
  • @mandac10 I've always liked you on here but I mean you already know I was offended by your first post. But I also could have taken it out of context. Im very protective over my mom sorry..
  • And ur fine but what im saying is not everyone turns out fine! Maybe 95% of the time nothing but there is that small 5% that has side effects. People didn't wake up one day n say im just gonna make up scary things that can happen to people who smoke pot while pregnant. No that's not what happened. There where studies based on facts. Bad things can happen. But bad things can happen whether u smoke drink caffeine walk down the street drive a car... the risks r greater if u smoke that's it