BELLY BANDIT!!!

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Which one of the belly bandits do all of you recommend? And how long did it take to deliver to you?

Comments

• Bump** :bz I'm interested in answer too :)
  • I know and I need to order it by today! My due date is in 7 days!!
  • I'm just planning on using spanx I've heard awesome thongs about them too and you can get them at the mall. :)
  • I just got one not belly bandit I dont want to spend 50-60$ on something I will only use a few weeks.. So I got a tummy trimmer by tone.. Specificly for loosing wAter weight.. And to pull the jello u have for the first 5-8.wks post partum
  • I got the belly bandt and tried it with my son, it was the bamboo one I believe...
    It freaking sucked! It was a waste of money, I have a very thin waist and big hips so it kept rolling and bunching up together...ended up with spanx, they worked great.
  • @pnsw524 @Josie749 is there a specific pair of Spanx you guys used/planning to use?
  • Im sorry mamas but stupid question here what is a belly bandit or spanx? I keep hearing about them but don't know.what they are exactly and what they do?
  • @QueenBeeDarling belly bandit is suppose to help you get your shape back after you have ur baby like you stomach area.... Spanx are like a body shaper but I guess would help get ur shape back too since its like super tight a bunch of celebrities wear spanx
  • @newmomma13 where do you buy them? And thank you for the reply :)
  • Belly bandit I think u have to order online they have a website bellybandit.com and idk where u can get spanx at like store wise but I'm sure u can get them online....she's no prob
  • Honestly, I cant remember what its called but I got the one like an underwear and goes up high to right under the chest, and its super tight