Thank you my beautiful preglies!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MikeandRonAdopt omg i am SO happy for you two! lots of happy thoughts going out to you and your new lil one~
  • How is she doing?! Will she be ready to come home tomorrow?!? Hope so!!
  • Omgoodness I just saw this!!! Congrats guys!!!
  • Oh I just saw the pics!!! She's adorable!!! I'm so happy for you guys! :D
  • Omg congrats <3
  • edited August 2011
    hey! update?!?! we need some happy news here!! :-h
  • OMG!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I was praying u would get ur bundle of joy!!! She is only two days younger then my daughter :) ahhh seeing this post made me so happy!!!! I'm so excited for you! You will both make the most wonderful parents n you have gobs of support from us all. Can't wait to see a picture of her! Beautiful name as well! Congrats to all three of u! I'm glad she is healthy. Enjoy ur new wonderful family :D
  • So very happy for you guys!!! Truly is a blessing :) what a lucky little girl!! Y'all are going to make wonderful parents :D
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 ... sorry for not writing back sooner. We are doing great. Ellie had her first pediatrician appt and looks wonderful. She cam home from the hosital with thrush but we're treating it. We are just in love. Barely slept the first 2 nights but she is already getting better. We love our girl!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awww what good news... so happy to hear that her appointment went well and things are getting s little easier. Soon those sleepless night will seem so far away, enjoy it you new parents!! So I forget but know you've posted it in your letter... what will she call each of you? Oh My goodness... I'm not even there but can't wait till the day you post her first dad words!! :X keep up the love & good work!!!
  • Ps we need more pics ;)
  • I haven't heen on much since Elora got here on the 4th sothis is the first time I'm seeing your post. I'm so beyond happy for you 2 that I can't find the words to express it. I LOVE her name. When I looked up the meaning of Elora it said that its a varient of Eleanor both names meaning ray of sun
  • Updates? How's that blessing doing of yours? & how are y'all enjoying parenting? Lol I'm really happy for y'all & wanted to check up!
  • I was away from pregly when this was posted Damnit! Congrats u guys! I'm so happy u finally got your happiness u so deserved!!! How is everything? Do u have any new pics of ellie and u guys?