bestfriends with his ex?!? *opinions needed*

13»

Comments

• Lol....that's so dirty...but than he says she did nothing to him to make him feel some kind of way....ah hello she made a baby with someone else! He gets a big fat boooooooo!
  • edited August 2011
    @misspregger6989 I'm wondering the same thing! ha But the fact that she was invited to see him makes the situation worse. He asked her to come down and visit with our son, that's the first thing that pissed me off. & I always thought the friends with more girls than guys thing was weird too, but he let me know that's the way it always was from the first day we started talking and I have respected it since then because of the way he told me about it from the door. He's def not in-touch with his fem side though lol he's all man! hahah ;) but yeah I think he is kinda holding on to her, but I feel like she's doing the same to him though because she tried to get back with him in the past and he denied her. Sooo, maybe they have some unfinished business or something? ughhh, this is irking me now.

@ash1la Ha I know right! That was a straight whore move ! lol & yes I second that movement! lol ^:)^
  • I understand the whole exes for a reason term. With me & my ex its like we are exes for a reason..& that reason is because we were meant to be bestfriends! Our relationship didnt work out but that has nothing to do with our friendship. But thats just my situation.
    In your situation..if this girl has been known to cross the line then idk.
  • My boyfriend still talks and hangs out with his ex wife, who he was with for 6 years and 2 ex girlfriends one of witch he was with for 8 years. But most of the time I'm with him when they are around and I have became cool with them. And his ex wife and ex girlfriend are coming to my baby shower
  • @Mschop I can see that working out because you've actually met them and hung out with them. But this chick refuses to come anywhere I am or anywhere that me and my hubby go together. If I actually got to meet her, it would be soooo much different.
  • No no no I don't like how this sounds at all. Stand your ground on this and tell him how you feel, that you don't like it! I would be livid if I were you! You haven't even met her?! I just can't even believe this....!
  • There's a reason she doesn't want to meet you. It doesn't mean there's something going on between them, it could just be one sided(on her end). She may have been a "best friend" once upon a time but considering the huge gap in time from the last time they spoke that's just holding onto the past. Maybe he needs to be reeducated on what a best friend really is.
  • @ashes yeah I know ! But last night after we watched a movie, I said to him we needed to talk and I told him that I didn't appreciate the fact that he invited Gene to come see Zavion, 1 without me being there, 2 without me knowing, and 3 without me knowing her. His response was "I'm sorry, I was about to tell you that day but we were not really on goodterms and I didn't wanna make things worse. I thought if I told you the next day it wouldn't be that bad" I was like "no, by telling me the next day, that's what makes it worse. There's just certain things you shouldn't do,especially when it comes to Zav" & of course he apologized again and said he wouldn't do anything like that again. As far as the bestfriend thing goes, I'm just gonna drop it. I'm gonna just write her on facebook and see if she'll talk to me. If she won't even talk to me, then I KNOW there's something she's tryna hide.
  • @mrs_shu yeah I know right. I think its something very unusual about the fact that she won't meet me. But I'm not tryna jump to any conclusions. I'm gonna write her on facebook to try and feel her out.
  • Good! If she continues to avoid you he needs to understand as a couple and a family that's not cool. And he should reevaluate their "friendship"
  • It's not ok at all. How dare he allow her to visit and the nerve of her to think its ok when she hadn't meet you. If this was happening to me I would call her ass and tell her not to come even if he allows her to unless she meets you first and that's if I allow you too after and then I would tell him you need to chose us or her cuz.I don't need your "best friend " bs when she don't have the balls to meet me .but that's just me I don't play around when it comes to stuff like this
  • My boyfriend tried the same thing, the being friends with his ex thing. Even doe she lives in a whole different state from us, I didn't approve but he kept telling me "ah she's just a friend and blah blah blah" so what I did is went and got back in contact with one of my ex's and the dude flipped! Sometimes you have to let guys get a dose of their own medicine! But I do give your guy a thumbs up for letting you know.
  • Yeah I wouldn't put up with some chick coming to see my son in the hospital when see can't even be a woman and meet you. My husband has spoke once to his ex since we have been together and that was a text sent to her while I was there and I got to see it and all it said was "guess what Dess and I are going to have a baby. Haha" it was just to rub it in her face and be an asshole about things lol. She has never spoke to us since. But I do have her on facebook. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. ;p
  • He has met some of mine, but I haven't met the one he talks to all the time cuz she lives in Florida and we live in Indiana. They both moved there together in like 05 but he moved back in 08 and she stayed there.
  • Heck no. Wth? Is be pissed. My bf don't even want me being friends with my exes or talking to them and I'm the same way with that.
  • I have one ex I'm still friends with, but I introduced my fiance to him and they hang out more then my ex and I do lol. I don't call him my ex anymore though, I just call him my friend. I would be suspicious for the overnight bestfriend title. Here is something to think about...if he saw her at the hospital and they visited your son behind your back, what other things are they keeping secret? That was pretty sneaky of them. I had an ex...same guy who fiance is friends with actually lol, who was super sweet...and it was all lies. He cheated on me so much and I didn't even know it or realize it. He was good at covering his ass every single time!! Dig deep and find out before you come to a real conclusion though, but don't take any bs. What advice would you give yourself if you were your friend?
  • How long have you guys been together? I only read about half of tbis post but this sounds like my relationship with my bd when we first started dating. He was always talking to girls that he was friends with before we started dating. He would hang with them n party n whatever else. Finally had enough and told him no more. I believe I'm his number one girl and he can hang wit his girl friends if I'm wit to. No reason for him to be alone with anotherr woman. I just think woman are scandalous(sp) and its been studied and proven woman are more attracted to men who are married/taken. We've been together for 4 years and the past two have beeen the best and the way a relaitonship should be. We have a two month old bbay girl and I couldn't be more happier that instuck out al the bs. Sorry for rambling ha you just sound like what I've been thriugh.stick up for yourself n lay down the rules especially if you wanna stay withh him