Saying goodbye to pregly

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I have decided to say goodbye to pregly frankly im tired of all the bs and drama and all the little teenage moms who think they are always right and ask for advice they really don't want. So im done I have met some great women and not so great women. Good luck to everyone. Goodbye.

Comments

• Awwe.. but def understand! !
  • @missMYkenzie it just seems like every time I get on here within the last week there is more and more drama. This is supposed to be fun and supportive and its turned into sad and stressful.
  • Ur right. I try to over look it because I deleted my facebook cause of the drama. But venting does help which is something this app is good for
  • Good luck with everything. :)
  • It is good for venting but not when you have all the name calling and rudeness going on. I try to avoid the posts that will upset me. Even if I read them I try to keep my negativity to myself. It has gotten pretty bad in the past week. I tried to stay off this past weekend, just to take the time to hang out with my family. A break is always good.
  • Take it in strides...don't make this forum the only one you frequent...flavors are good....that's why we have different kinds of salad dressings! lol :-)
  • yup there b some drama. but really I just ignore it. I really like this app iv learned alot from all the moms here
  • I'm sorry to hear that... supportive people are always a Godsend. I've noticed the drama too, but I've chosen not to comment on those posts... I try to stick with the ones that give good info and I don't post on the ones with potential drama. I also subscribe to different sites... but this one seems to have the most interesting topics... hopefully you'll reconsider... be well
  • I agree the drama gets old real fast. I've chose to avoid certain posts, not comment on others because of this. However I do like this app because people usually have similar questions that I do. I learn a lot on here being a first time expectant mother.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for everything ladies. I like this app as well but enough is enough and I have had enough.
    @mama_kat I would rather not name anyone because it would just be adding to the drama. I also stay away from the teen mom threads but when they comment on my threads and act like they know everything and try to cause drama on my threads it pisses me off. I have deleted several threads because of the damn drama.
  • I don't blame you, this app seems to have a lot more drama than the what to expect groups.

I hold back...
  • @mama_kat I have email Martin about them and he has deleted them but it seems like for everyone he deletes 5 more pop up like roaches.
  • There's no way I'm leaving, lol, my job dropped me to one day a pay period and my new one doesn't start for two more weeks...ie I have nothing to do.

@op I know, poor martin needs moderators :/
  • Yikes I haven't seen any of the drama.... Lol I love the site.... But hormones are raging n besides its going tu b drama eri where n the world u jus have tu... Ignore ppl.... N the crazy teens lol... Gd luck