what do i do!!!!????? *** update***

okay i might come off as being a bitch or something buttttt...... my sister had a lil girl in april and im due in oct, soooooo she is the kind of mom that dont really care about her kids (she has a 3 year old boy a step son thats 8) she'd rather go party or buy her cloths then the kids something they need, and will go as my dad or shes just been coming and getting my new baby stuff theres the prob, my daughter dosent have a lot of new stuff most my stuff has been givin to me by friends, the only new things she has is like 10 outfits i bought her cibe changing table and dresser a few blankets, she would have more buttttt my sister will come in my room and use my stuff now its really bugging me because i bought this stuff and her child gets to use it first idk why its bugging me so bad but i really cant stand it anymore i want my daughter to have more new stuff that she and only she can use its not fair that her child gets all my stuff and no one sees a prob with it, idk how to tell my sister to stop using my stuff with out coming off mean or rude,,,, idk if im just being prego and a bitch or do yall also see something wrong with it????

Comments

• Put a lock on your door. I'd Be pissed too.
  • @Jess510 do u think that would be coming off as rude?? should i tell her something ugh im so annoyed by it dont get me wrong i love her daughter by mine desvers to have new stuff too
  • ugh idk what to dooo
  • Id be upset too. Id just let her know that you bought that stuff for your baby and she can only use certain things, not all of it. And id put a lock on my door as well.
  • @MyLittleBlessing to tel the truth i dont really want her to use any of it because i dont have a lot of things, and her child has alot but she wont bring it over here, idk im bothered by it, and its just not her tho its my dad and my other sister,

like today i have this pig that sings in the carseat and its super hard to get on and off but my sister goes out of her way just to get it off to see if her child will play with it, im like really thats like the only thing ur kid hasnt used of mine and u have to do that really,,, but i couldnt say anything because i dint want a fight,,, ughhhhh
  • Id just tell her stright up. You dont have to make it about her being selfish and not taking care of her kids. Just tell he you would like some respect and her just going in your room and taking your baby things isn't showing you any kind of respect. If she still does it just put a lock on your door and call it a day!
  • @pnsw524 what if she takes it wring??
  • who cares about how she's feeling or if you coming off as a big old B... i would simply say " i know your daughter needs some items but i have worked hard to get the little we do have for our daughter. so please leave our things alone."
  • Id be pissed
    Id just sit her down and be like I'm not trying to be a bitch or rude but id like it if you didn't use my daughters stuff for your daughter she has her own stuff and I don't think it's fair she uses my baby's stuff before she even gets a chance to
  • Well if your looking for an end result that makes you happy then it shouldn't matter how she takes it.

Yes I get that she is your sister and I completely understand not wanting to hurt her feeling! So when you take it to her be nice, explain that you lover her and like the idea of your kids being able to share things but you would like your child to use her things before someone else does and you don't see the sharing going both ways. If your nice about it and she still finds a reason to be mad about it the its just showing you how selfish she really is and then you shouldn't feel bad about putting a lock on your door!

At the end of the day you need to make sure your little one and you are happy before worrying about anyone else. (If I recall from another post your not married or with anyone or id add them to the list of people that come before your sister) if your sister is use to you being a push over she might not take you seriously, but now that your a mama its a good time to start standing up for yourself and what you need or want :)
  • its not me im worryed about its my dad and the kids my sisters have a way of holding there kids over our head and when they get mad it like that say oh u cant see my kids so yea im kinda in a bind
  • id be pissed too just tell her to buy here own stuff and if she gets mad oh well she has to understand im sure shed get pissed if u use her new clothes before she does!
  • okay im goinmg to talk to her now
  • Keep me posted!
  • edited September 2011
    **update**

okay welll i tryed to tell her how i was feeling but she wouldnt really say anything to me and she didnt really listen to me, sooo after i said i would like for her to stop, and i dont want her daughter to use anymore of my stuff at all, she just got up and left/.....
  • Didn't see your post til now. Sorry.

But that's very immature of her. You did the right thing. You didn't flip out you just asked her to stop.
  • yea but she didnt really listen, lets now see if it stopes
  • I'm sure she will stop. She was probably just butthurt. I'm sure she will get over it and start bringing her own things.
  • Just be blunt about it