water broke (very long)**update glad to be home away from him

13»

Comments

• Thanks still pressure and back pain not too out of control
    Yea the swab came back positive which is why I was admitted and when the dr did the fern test it was negative
    He also had me try and push to see if water came out he said no but on my sec push I felt some trickle out but he still said no and told them to discharge me and left I saw him for only about 5-10 mins total

Idk my bfs aunt is a nurse so she's keeping an eye on us I don't want to have to go back if they're going to force me into inducing again

Lol yea we tried slow dancing earlier me and bd but my hip kept aching like a pinched nerve and we did the baby dance 3times today (tmi but that's what everyone recommended after we left the hospital)but I plan to walk all day tomorrow and squats :)

I just pray he's ready and will help me get him out

@maymommy11
    @amipregnant
    @Mommysierra
  • Maybe he shoulda done one more test since that first one was positive!
  • Omg I would've punched him!
  • How you feeling today momma? Keep walking and stay strong. I am very excited to hear how it goes now. Your story reminds me a lot of my first baby's labor. So I am cheering for you from Oregon. I want to see thos happen for you naturally. BUT if not, its ok too, as long as you and baby are healthy and happy :)I. Keep us updated please. I am finding myself hoping those contractions are gettong stronger, regular and baby is on the way, all on your own :).

Your doing great momma! :)