anyone else with nausea and/or vomiting (aka morning sickness) in the third trimester

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
Just curious if I'm the only one. I'm 32 weeks and it stopped at 20 weeks then it started up again at 27 weeks. I'm mostly nauseous in the morning and vomit once a day about 3-5 days per week; which always starts really strong BH's. Anyone else?

Comments

• I'm 36+5 and started getting sick again. But different this time its just after I eat. I've been having bh and lots of pressure in and off for past week. I know with my 1st when I was in labor I vomited.
  • @iamom yeah me two before it was when I was hungry now its after I eat it just started I am 38 wks
  • Yes!!!! I was sooooo Nauseous and had stomach cramping sooo bad I went to labor and and delivery because I thought I could be in labor they hurt so bad. I am 39 weeks due 9/16
  • Me but it isn't in the morning...its anytime after I eat. And I can try small meals and it still does it. Almost 32 weeks!
  • i had terrible MS until 22 wks, and it reappeared again at 27 wks until i was 34 wks. i am now past due and havent really had MS symptoms since 34. thank goodness!
  • 34 weeks and it started again.
  • Im 30 weeks and I get nauseous where I think I might puke.. I didnt have morning sickness at all til now kinda. :)
  • Thank God I'm not alone! I had morning sickness throughout my entire last pregnancy, so I was excited when it stopped at 20 weeks this time. But, of course it returned :( I sure hope it for a away again!
  • Started about a week and a half ago for me again. Threw up 7times in one morning
  • I am 34 weeks now, and I had horrible morning sickness until about 20 weeks and it came back at 32 weeks for me too. Its not nearly as bad as it was in the beginning but unfortunately it seems to be getting progressively worse. :(
  • I think my vomiting is from lack of room in my belly
  • Mine started around 28w. It comes.and goes not everyday, but it happens often
  • I'm 38 weeks and it feels like I'm back in the first trimester. Lucky us!
  • Im 29 weeks. I havent thrown up but I do get nauseus everyday now! I hate it! I had absolutely NO morning sickness until now!
  • Almost 36 weeks and still comes and goes... its the silent stalker cause Im fine all day no problem, go to the bathroom to pee and bleh!!! Here comes food...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive been sick since 5 weeks with no break from it! It has got worse from about 33 wks.. Cant wait to feel normal again x
  • Yep Dr Prescribed Me Promethazine & It Is A Life Saver :)
  • Im 40&5 an I throw up all the time especially when I eat :( in fact I threw up today :(
  • Yes I did around 37 wks. My dr thought it was because she was putting so much pressure on my stomach causing things to come back up right away. It got better around 39 wks