12 weeks and scared

edited February 2011 in First time moms
I'm 12 weeks now and scared as hell every minute I worry if my baby is ok will it have a heart beat at my next appointment...why am I so scared what wrong with me....what are my chances of miscarriage see I'm ranting and raving again oh my someone help please...I feel like I'm at war with myself....:(

Comments

• 1% is the risk after the 12th week! Try to relax everything will be ok!
  • I'm the same way. Don't worry :) I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! I just keep telling myself that this baby is a blessing and everything will be ok. I go to my next appt on March 9th, what about you?
  • I go tomorrow! And I go the 22nd to find out what it is! Yay
  • Thanks...my next appointment is march 17 but I feel like I lose it if I don't go sooner...I'm glad I can find comfort on this app...
  • I've felt like that up until ab a week ago and I've had a miscarriage and I finally decided I was going to enjoy it this time around and not spend it worrying ab it. It's in gods hands and all I can do is give the baby the nutrients it needs and take care of myself.
  • I feel the same way! I'll be twelve weeks Friday. I think things will go easier once I can feel it move!
  • Have you thought about buying a doppler so u can listen to the heart beat at home it will put ur mind at ease
  • Good idea a doppler...hmmm were can I get one?...
  • I ordered a doppler on eBay for 50 bucks it supposed to arrive today.
  • Oh how xciting now im gonna browse ebay thanks
  • Reno. I am 9 weeks and a day today and had an ultrasound this morning. My doctor says everything is right on squedule and the baby is now moving. He told me that at this stage my miscarriage risk has dropped to 1% so at 12 weeks I highly doubt you have any reason to worry. I know you want the baby to be healthy but really what's worrying going to do? Its not helping you and wouldn't even if something did happen. Everything will be fine.
  • I agree with everyone above. I'm 12 weeks today and had a previous m/c also. I'm going to try and relax and stop worrying and enjoy the blessing growing inside of me. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Thanks again ladies u guys have put my mind at ease....I'm now relaxed and feelin much better...:)
  • Some worrying is normal. But too much is not normal and unhealthy. I'm glad you're more relaxed now. Assume only the best until you have reason to believe otherwise. :*
  • Im eleven weeks and five days, evry so often that thought pops in my head also. It is very scary thinking the next time you get a scan something may be wrong. I especially start to think that way when im not feeling as pregnant, like the past few days I have not been sick at all...its weird cuz then.when I am sick I just want to die, I guess becoming a mommy is being a worryer! Hang in there! Positive thoughts! !
  • Thanks again ladies...I really am more relaxed