Is anyone else's hubby/SO

edited September 2011 in Relationships
Absolutely perfect? Mine called me before he got home just to see if I wanted anything. I swear he'd bring me a water Buffalo if that's what I wanted. Lol! Never thought I'd be so in love :-)

Comments

• I wish , he'll be perfect one day &ndd a douche bag the next but he's ok today lol
  • Haha yes! :) My hubby lets me get whatever I'm craving and hes finally given up the body pillow and rights to the fan!! The only thing is that he still doesnt understand that I'm not walking slow on purpose! But we will conquer that one eventually as well haha
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If he'd stop humping me at night while I'm trying to sleep, he'd be great! I'm so uncomfortable we haven't had sex in a long time so he thinks humping me will change my mind... lol. Other than that, baby & I get all cravings, he goes to every appt, and is so involved. He even held me up every time I threw up (everyday for 4 months) and even cleaned me and the car up when I threw up in the car. Oops.
  • Our guys are the best!
  • So he would come all the way to oregon to bring me to you? awwhh how sweet ;) (my nieces and nefews in law call me the water buffalo)
  • Mine is pretty great. I'll keep him.
  • awesome!!! mine is not perfect no. but he does so much for me!
  • @Sunshinelove that's too funny! Not sure it's nice... lol. That might be a bit too far though :-( Oh and my name means sunshine! @survivormommie3 perfection is totally subjective :-)
  • nice!! its my stripper name :D hehehehe! damn, I was hoping he would come pick up this water buffalo for ya! I need a vacation! lol!
  • @sunshinelove awwwww in that case I'll develop a craving for the company of a friendly water Buffalo!
  • hehehe the friendliest water buffalo you will ever meet! unless they have one in those petting zoo things lol!
  • Mine is amazing, he's so caring and thoughtful!! I've never met a more gentle and loving man I'm a lucky girl!!
  • Mines not perfect but he's perfect for me :)
  • My husband is absolutely amazing :)
  • edited September 2011
    Mine is! Today he stopped at the floral shop & got me a beautiful long stem rose on his way home from work, he's the best.. absolutely love him to pieces :X
  • @usmcwifemommy101107 I'm seeing a common denominator here on most of your posts tonight ;) hmmm do u have butt sex on your mind??? Lol

Mine like @bigmamak said is not perfect but perfect for me ;)
  • Mine is pretty awesome. I love him endlessly :X
  • Mines ok! Hes not perfect but its good enough for me. He still has time to practice! Lol
  • I love my husband. He can be a jerk on occasion, but I have my bad days too. He's really sweet to me like 99% of the time. The 1% is when he's on his period. ;)) He would do just about anything for me and we're seriously best friends. We even have the same weird sense of humor.
  • my fiance is the greatest! hes had me take his credit card 3 times in the last week to go get a pedi! and today his foot got ran over by a car lmbo im still laughin bout it he said it only hurt for about an hr but still he gave me a foot massage, I got arbys for dinner yum! and bubblegum ice cream from baskin robbins for dessert! oh oh! and! he had a mt dew white out waiting for me when I picked him up from work :X
  • I spoke too soon. He came home, acted an ass, and totally pissed me off. Ugh!
  • awwww! :X i absolutely love my hubby tooo!!! although he lacks his sweet & sensitivity he is always there for me and will do anything for me and our boys 8-> And hes crazy for me....... :-D
  • I love my husband! He would go to the ends of the earth for me! went and got every craving! and made sure I stuck to my bed rest and wouldn't even let me get my own water. He wouldn't even let me help him when we were moving and every single person bailed on him to help! he had to move our entire apartment by himself and he set up a movie on his laptop for me to relax while he did everything! I love him so much and couldn't get a better man!
  • Mine too :-) Our relationship has gotten stronger & more loving and I didn't think it would be possible haha! It only gets better. My BF checks on me randomly through the day, tries his best to join me at even my 15 minute check up appointments, always willing to buy me whatever food I crave, insists on foot massages & muuuch more. Aaah, hooray for our wonderful SO's!
  • These were nice to wake up to @everyone :-D @blueberrysmom they can't be perfect all the time. I'm sure mine will have his jerk day soon haha.
  • @MrsG wonderful is pretty great too.