what do you drive?

Comments

• @Mszcastillo omg I love my tC! It's amazing lol in gas and it's white so it's so cute (:
  • Shoot. I have an Expy.. I CANT drive nothing smaller than an Expedition due to the amount of chirren I got! Next stop.. short bus :(
  • @everyone I'm glad only a few of us have minivans! I hate the things! Lol crazy soccer moms in minivan come out during the day where I live, and t'at means CLEAR THE STREETS! THERE ON A MISSION. LOL
  • 2001 Ford Taurus. Got it back in 2008 and have put thousands of miles on it already! Right now it's at 147k+. I am thinking about trading it in when I finish paying it off (only got 534$ left on it) for a newer model Taurus, or something else. Yesterday the Husband started talking about an equinox possibly. So we'll see!
  • 2006 expedition and a 1997 jeep grand cherokee
  • 07 Ford focus, 07 Toyota carolla, and an 06 dodge ram mega cab
  • Aw im jealous I love the white tcs! Mines black...but I still love her(: my fiance is trying to get me to trade with a girl who has a 4 door mazda..its cute, it has a pink & white body kit & on 20-22 inch rims but I say hell no I love my scion lol. Plus you cant go wrong with toyota(:
  • Chevy uplander <3 I love love love it... payments are ridiculous tho lolso is the insurance holy cow
  • I have a Land Rover Discovery. I call her Cupcake and I love her :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I used to drive a white 2008 Scion tC, I loved it! But when I looked for a new car (literally 9mos before I found out I was preggo), I got a black 2010 Nissan Rogue (mini SUV/crossover) for the purpose of having a fam 10yrs from then lol. Who knew 9mos later I would end up preggo! Haha. It all worked out just fine! Having a 4 door car with a good sized trunk has made being pregnant a hell of a lot easier! I'm glad I'll have this car when my son arrives :-)
  • @mommy2isaiahngiselle, she's such a girl mobile LOL! She's white and I put all sorts of black and pink heart accessories on her. She's even got a Tweety Heart steering wheel cover. Good thing I'm having another girl LOL! Jessica loves it!
  • Finally got rid of my shittic (civic) lol and got a new honda crv :) love it.
  • Almost got the pilot but gas is retarded!
  • I call my expy "tha bitch"... wait. That's what I call my 12 guage sawed off shotty... hell I guess I call EVERYTHING "the bitch"... lol
  • 07 honda civic si 4door . :) sold my 99 honda civic si and my hubby sold his
    93 turbo honda civic hatch. To get 07 si. At tax he is planning on building another honda. Not sure what its going to be but I'm pretty excited. I miss going to the track. We def want our son to build cars. Lol
  • Lol and I guess I'm the only one that has a motorcycle. My boyfriend and I share a Honda CBR 600! Lol
  • I have an 06 Ford Taurus that has been great and we just finished paying it off. My husband drives an 09 Ford fusion and it kicks ass! We LOVE our cars. They've been reliable, comfortable and affordable. So it's all good on our end!
  • @blueberrysmom I have a saab 9-5 aero wagon. I love my turbo!
  • @emmalee7 SERIOUSLY IF YOU LOVE YOUR SCION tC LIKE I DID... DONT DO IT! EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE ONE I WANT MINE BACK.. I MISS IT SOOOO MUCH. I ONLY TRADED BECAUSE ITS MORE ROOM AND I THOUGHT I WANTED A 4 DOOR CAR... NOW I HATE FILLING UP THE TANK OF MY CHEVY MALIBU....if you are wanting a 4 door car that still has the looks of a scion tC id say look at the Kia Optima's 2011 style.
    *sry its in all caps but my scion was my baby and like i said i miss it every single day!!**
  • I drive a chevy equalnox its white. Has a hitch to pull the dirt bikes
  • edited September 2011
    @emmalee7.. I used to have a honda cbr 600.. red and black.. but I sold it when I moved closer to the city. Houston drivers are idiots.
  • Not much power for the boyfriend tho.. lol.. I used my bike for commuting to college
  • An 02 Nissan xterra :)
  • @sissylala yeah we definatley are keeping the bike, my bf is a motorcycle macanic. We have the 4 wheelers too! (: but i love that thing. i havent been on it for a while!
  • @mandac10 I AM SO JEALOUS! (: lol i want the white one!
  • @Alwayzbeenurz2008 I LOVE LOVE LOVE my scion! lol not to mention i havent even had it that long! :( im afraid to trade it in. lol i dont think i will though, i love it to much. I feel like a freaking barbie when i drive it! (: hahha
  • Well I guess I am one of those crazy minivan driving soccer moms...

We traded in our 07 Rav-4 Sport for an 08 Honda Odyssey Touring in June and we love it. We are expecting our 3rd so there was no way we were going to fit 2 booster seats and a car seat in the Rav-4 (which we loved!). The minivan is awesome, I love it, it has power everything and a DVD entertainment system to keep the kiddos quiet LOL.

Ladies, can we please refrain from using the word "retard/retarded"? Thanks!
  • I have a 2009 dodge caliber and hubby drives a 2009 gmc sierra. I think at tax time we are trading mine in for a gmc terrain! You girls with 2 doors are going to hate your vehicle when it comes to trying to get the baby in and out