had my beautiful baby boy :D

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
I tried to upload the whole story a few times and it kept messing up so I gave

Lucas Jacob M. Jr was born at 12am sept 6, six days early :)
He weighed 6lbs 10oz and was 18.5 inches long he is so perfect with a full head of hair and looks just like daddy but with my lips

My water had broke on its own sat evening at 5:30ish stayed at the hospital over night was sent home in the morning cause dr daid it wasn't broken stayed at home that night went back to the hospital in the morning cause I was scared I couldn't feel him moving :'(
Was checked twice and my water was broken had to get induced around 4:30 and I was okay with it this time cause after thinking I might had lost him all I wanted was him to be here safe and sound where I could take care of him I started at 3cms said nurses and 2cms by dr dilated rapidly and went without the epi til 6/7 cms then I took it was at a 10 before I knew it practice pushing and I had to wait for my fr to suit up cause he was already coming out a few more pushes and he was here right at midnight :) no tears or cuts just a few scrapes

Ps Id go through labor again if it meant I could skip this postpartum stuff I enjoyed my labor and bd did a great job coaching me

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby lucas is now 6 days old :) he lost his umbilical cord yesterday :D yay to belly buttons

Comments