28 Weeks! Who all is close?

Comments

• Oh now I get it!!!
  • I'm due in 19 days and was like hummm....but I read this wrong. :)
  • @usawife_21 Definitely! I have had some contractions for a few days but they only come a few a day! I want her out now!
  • @Mrs4c haha you just wanted to rub it in my face how far away I am, I understand :P haha just kidding!

@cmasat4 Haha I dont think I blame you one bit! :) Whats her name? :)
  • @usawife_21 Julieanne Rose! I think my five year old is more excited though, she just can't stop talking about her sissy already!
  • @cmasat4 oh thats adorable! :) Is she in love with your belly too? Thats such a beautiful name. Rose makes a great middle name :D I hope your 5 year old doesnt get jealous though, that always worries me :-ss
  • @usawife_21 She doesn't like to give me kisses anymore only the belly! She even talks to her sissy! lol I have been worried about the jealousy up until I witnessed the funniest thing!
    Okay so my best friend just had her baby on July 28th and her 3 year old has adapted very very well. Last week I went to visit and have dinner with their family and her 3 year old was carrying her baby doll around. After watching her favor her arm that was holding the baby doll I realized she was breastfeeding her baby doll! She has mimiced her mommy to a T. lol Maybe I am pondering about the wrong thing!?
  • @jennalynne87 ya I am constantly in pain. I cant wait til dec.
    @usafwife21 you would think so. Lol. I also like the tax thing. Lol. My mom seems to think he will cuz this is number 3. But my old dr wouldnt induce before 39 weeks. :( so I am really hoping with as much pain as I am in and if I cry about it enough. Lol.
    @cmasat4 I am also jelous lol. I cant wait to see my little girl.
  • edited September 2011
    @cmasat4 Haha thats adorable!!! Thats such great bonding :) Haha that is definitely funny!!!! She had to feed her baby too haha
  • @angel26 Why are you in so much pain?! If this is number 3, I dont imagine you will have to worry about induction lol atleast I hope not!
  • I ll be 22 weeks Friday
  • I am due November 1st I'm 33 weeks :)
  • Well Ive learned not to ask for what you DONT want when your pregnant (or wanting more kids) but to ask for what you DO want. I ALWAYS said I NEVER wanted to have a December baby. Just the thought would make me cringe for more than one reason. Now look at me. The only thing I would be looking forward about that month (besides meething her) would be for the taxes...lol
  • @babybubba123111 I also never thought I would have a december. Now here I am. :) I didnt want a child to worry about feeling special for there birthday. I will do my best to try and make her feel special. I like the idea of a last min tax. ;)
    @usafwife_21 im in so much pain becausr my baby girl is so low. My pelvic area is always hurting and stuff. And I really hope she can come that soon. :) I just dont know when to ask about it. Lol.
  • @babybubba123111 Haha yeah my husband NEVER wanted one either, but this is where out first one landed! hahaha :)

@angel26 Ahhh :( I hope so to. I'm not sure when a good time to ask would be lol I guess you can ask anytime :)
  • My DD is Jan. 3rd I hope my baby come in December b4 Christmas my son was about 10 days early so we will c. I dnt want 2 b stuck in the hospital & miss my 2 year old son opening his gifts.
  • I'm close..due december 25th... 28 weeks yesterday :)
  • edited October 2011
    @josiahsmommy yeah :/ that would be a bummer. I don't know what month or what year I want him to come in lol :) hubby doesn't want a december baby but that tax refund would be nice!

@myheartzx3 aww congrats! I was 27 weeks on sundat! Started my third trimester! I don't know what happened with all the time but I hope it keeps flying like this I wanna meet my baby!
  • i know it felt like time was going by soo slow and now we are in the third trimester! hey were u the one with the low laying placenta also?
  • @myheartzx3 yeah it was partial and its fixed now! :D I almost can't believe how fast its gone! Every one says the third goes the slowest but I hope not haha
  • ohh yeah i was wondering if u still had to back and check one more time. i was confused because the ultrasound tech at the hospital told me i was in the clear and i can give birth vaginally and everything was all good and i didn't need to keep my 32 week ultrasound.. and then i go to my 28 week check up and my doc is like so i see ur placenta has moved from ur cervix but its still pretty low/close and we will keep an eye on it..and i said oh the us tech told me i didn't need to come back...and shes like oh i think u should, i don't see why they wouldn't want u to keep the appointment. geez can i get a break lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @myheartzx3 haha thats pretty confusing! Atleast you get to see your baby again! Thats something to look forward to haha I'll take your ultrasound appointment if ya want :P

@tricesbaby haha yeah it is irritating... I'm moving houses and also have a vaycay in 3 weeks so I'm hoping that helps bump it up! Plus, all of my appoinments and classes are coming up.... So I should be super bust these next three months! If it still manages to pass slowly I'm gonna be mad as heck lol
  • edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol yeah I was actually happy that I get to get another u/s and see my baby and see how much she's growing! Hopefully they will turn on the 3d again :) they just wanna monitor me because though my placenta has moved up and I can have a vaginal birth they said if its still close I can bleed alot at labor :/
  • Hello :) I'm 30wks +3d doc says last days of nov. To firsts of Dec original due date is 12-12-11
  • I'm 33w and 4d! Due Nov 20th with a little girl :-)
  • @usafwife_21 about the tax refund lol :-? I was thinking the same way
  • @josiahsmommy yeah lol I could use that extra cash! :) Definitely wouldnt hurt!!!!