This will be fun. Boy/girl? .....see post.

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Okay ladies... thought this could be fun.
What are you having... boy/girl? Name yet? Do you have a theme in mind? And lastly how many wks are you?
I'm 22 wks, having a beautiful baby girl, her name will be "Taylor Olivia" :) .and her theme is princess and castles!

Lets here yours.....

Comments

• I'm 28 weeks, due April 18th, having another baby boy, his name will be "Kayson Stefan" and no theme-just colors. Anything blue and brown or tans or greens. B-)
  • I'm so early that I have no idea what I'm having but I already know if I have a boy his room will be a police officer theme because his daddy is an officer. If it's a girl I'm not sure :)
  • I'm 23 weeks ..having a boy..His name will be Silas...and were doing a bright colored vintage robot theme :)>-
  • Hi im 24 wks and having a boy his name will be Maximus Oliver and we just got the baby bedding in 2 days ago! Its baby amazon jungle theme. Sooo cute and we are painting the room yellow and green! This is my first as u can tell lol! We are pretty excited! Og and I got a great deal on my bedding if you go to Geenny.com they have 13pc sets for really good price. I got mine off amazon and it was like right at 100! Just a tip for everyone. Geenny is the brand
  • I'm 24 weeks and having a baby boy named Archer Aaron. No theme, just colors. Browns and greens, kind of outdoors/woodsy colors.
  • I'm 15week on baby# 2 if its a boy his name will be either Calb Michael or lathen Michael.. colors are blue and chocolate. And if its a girl its all purple with butterfly's an her name will be a secret
  • Dunno What I'm having yet. Sure date is september 10. I already have 2 baby girls and their theme is the owls from target. So obviously if its a girl ' mia catherine' itll be the owls. But if a boy ' asher earl' itll be firetrucks (daddys a career firefighter) or dinosaurs!
  • If a boy austin skyler and if a girl shania
  • Hi im 21 wks having a girl her name will be ashley nicole
  • 35 weeks expecting a baby boy. His name will be declan thomas john. Theme is animals and colors are mainly brown.
  • 24 weeks, due May 13. Expecting a baby girl. Her name will be Zoey Yvonne. Colors are pink and brown with the owls/forest theme from Target.
  • I am having a boy..going for the name cameron or preston. Theme is monkeys/safari :)
  • We don't know the sex of the baby, i'm 30 weeks and 4 days, if it's a boy they'll be called Keanu Bruce and if a girl Harmony Patricia. No specific themes in mind but I love bold colours so we'll see when they're born. :-)
  • Not sure what I'm having yet .19 weeks find out Monday . No names yet . But if its a girl vintage fairies and if its a baby classical pooh bear ! :)
  • I'm having a girl...I'm 37 weeks. The theme is zebra print & hot pink. I haven't set a name yet. I need help in that department.
  • @Brittneyiscute my husband and I set a name for my last baby, her name was was to be madeline olivia.... At 38 weeks we changed is to isabella, then adelina, then taylor. 10 minutes after she was born we named her peyton! Just pick a few names you really like and wait until you see her. Then name her whatever she looks like!
  • @snreda thanks...I really have lots to choose from. This is harder than I thought but I will take ur advice!!! :))
  • Im 25 weeks, we are having a girl.... Not 100% on the name but hubby is insisting on it being up to him... Right now he says Jillian...I just don't want people to call her jill. I get to choose the middle name. I like Aubree. So Jillian Aubree...... No theme yet im waiting cause I know if I choose one now another cuter over will come along before she does!!!
  • We are having a baby boy around the end of june. We are thinking his name will be Murphy Edward and after having two girls my husband had decided the theme will be University of Florida Gators...
  • Due August 31st. Too soon to know the sex. If its a girl, Gracie-Lee Maria precious moments theme. If its a boy, Isaiah but we haven't picked a theme.
  • Due Aug. 1st; Isaac Wayne for a boy & '?' Louise for a girl... having difficulty agreeing on first name for a girl... it was easy with our first, we both loved Allison, but I hope this is a boy 'cause we're running out of ideas! =) ...boy theme will be jungle/safari animals, girl will be pastel w/butterflies & flowers. Good luck ladies!
  • I am due March 5th with a boy, Cillian Emery. He has kind of an all over the place theme. @angieface I painted a huge vintage toy robot painting for my lil guys room. Love your theme, wish I would have thought of it.
  • I am having a baby boy..20wks this wk! Half way thru..due june 10! His name will be Nolyn John. The nursery will be done in monkeys.......hopefully sock monkeys (so cute!)
  • I am 25 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Due May 7th. Her name will be Kailee Lynn. We are doing Winnie the Pooh. We both love tigger
  • Imm 16 wks pregnant with my first, if its a girl its going to be Khloe Azanna and if its a boy Angel Luis. If itss a girl its butterflys, ladybugs & flowerss and if its a boy its going to be sports like "All Star" or Pooh Bear.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm only 10 weeks today. But if we have a boy naming him xaiden ray and if we have a girl Kali Rae. Haven't decided on themes yet Guinn wait til I know for sure what I'm having.
  • Im 37.3 weeks with a girl her name will b Brylee Nicole im haven a c~section on feb 11th so her daddy can come home from afgan to her birth since he missed our sons by 9 days theres no theme just anything girl
  • Y'all all have good names and themes! Congrats to everyone!
  • Im 24 weeks 6 days pregnant with my first baby which is a lil girl...were thinking about naming her Brenna Renee. No theme really picked out yet, thinking maybe pink and brown colors with flowers.
  • I don't know the sex yet but if its a boy its name is going tp be wyatt james and if its a girl its madison lorraine! My boyfriend doesn't beileve in themes so I guess what ever he feels