Sharp short stabbing pains in my hoo hah

edited September 2011 in Third Trimester
Anyone know what thats linked too?
33.6 weeks
1.5 cm dilated
50_60% effaced

Comments

• Might be just baby hitting your pelvis..I get that sometimes
  • @ladicapo well that sucks lol sometimes it feels like my water can break anytime
  • Yup I get the same ..when u get the lil pain feels like u might pee right? lol tmi
  • Btw I'm 34 weeks today so I guess you'll have baby a day after me!! yayyy lol
  • @ladicapo YES!! Lol..i give her two weeks to get here.drs dont think ill make it to my due date are you getting contractions yet?
  • edited September 2011
    Not that I know of lol..not too sure what they feel like yet..but I was having trouble breathing a few days ago. My shower is Saturday so anytime after Saturday I'll be ready for him to be here lol..hoping I don't go in early tho. Do u have aim or g talk where we can chat?
  • @ladicapo
    I been getting them everyday for a couple weeks.nothing consistant tho.i couldnt wait for my shower to be ovee lol youll have fun nesting for him.mos def keeps ya busy and makes time fly
    I think ur on my yahoo but my comp charger is broke so ive been going crazy without it.cant believe how expensive the charger alone is.i use my phone..u have facebook?
  • Ooo ok yea fb is Ashley cuba Pozo & try ebay for the charger!
  • @ladicapo sent u a request I forgot about ebay thanks
  • I bet the baby's head is down and pressing on your pelvic. Mine is a little burger.
  • i get it too my doctor checked me and said that babies head is really low and pushing on my cervix which is causing my shart pains down there so now everytime it happens i get happy lol
  • Me too. Allllll the friggin time hun and my SIS in law who has two kids and my friend who gave birth in may and my and my cousin are all saying that I could into labor anydat bc that's what the pain is is ur cervix thinning out
  • I'm 31 4 and having the same thing I asked my dr and he said its from the baby putting pressure on your pelvic joint and from your hips spreading...
  • Im 34 weeks and my dr said its your pelvis seperating to get ready for delivery
  • @kdaniels I heard that too.
    If it were hips spreading wouldnt my hips hurt and not my.vag?
  • That is what I said but he said since the pubic joint is directly inverting of your vagina that is why you feel pain there. It has to do with the location of the pubic symphosis
  • Im 31 weeks & I get the same feeling. Its just the bby hitting nerves.