october moms only!!! lol

2»

Comments

• @adri805 for sure i agree with you .. my appt was good though.. other than the fact that the RNP was one i dont really care for.. i dont know she just annoys me cause her answers are always so vegue and then if you have to keep asking the same question.. it gets old.. lol
  • I gained 3 more pounds lol I'm up 138!
  • Oh yeah I have some of those too at my Dr. Ughhh its like Wtf,.y do u even work here if ur not into it? That's how I feel bc they seem annoyed to b answering n e thing as.if we.r supposed to know
  • @lae3 yep i had a lot of morning sickness man that was a long 1st trimester for me year it seems like its all baby
  • i weighed 130ish pre-pregnancy and now i weigh 170. im retaining basically every fluid i intake it feels like, ive gained 10 pounds just in 2 weeks at my last appointment the doctor didnt seem too concerned about it and i talked to him, he said i will drop and gain back that 10 pounds until i go into labor. my lung capacity is awful, i cant ever breathe.
  • @lea3
    I just kinda hope i dont make it to Oct!! Just want her out! Hoping to have her at the end of this month!!
  • I started off weighing about155 and at my last appt last week I was at 193!!!! Ugh oh well... I'm ready for him to come out already
  • I started at 145 and am 140 now. I am 36+6.... I had extreme morning sickness all throughtout the pregnancy. My baby boy is growing very well and my doctors are not concerned at all. My measurements are right on target.
  • wow!! im also hoping i dont make it to my due date im hoping for the 17this.. im due 21st .. so that would be 39wks almost due.. lol.. just dont want to go over
  • I started at 100 and I've gained 35 pounds already, I'm 35 weeks... But I'm ok with it:)
  • I started at 242.6 and I'm 244 now and I'm 33 weeks. My dr never says anything about my weight but I'm hoping to be at least 10 lbs lighter than prepregnancy after delivery and lose more b\fing I gained 30 lbs the year before I got prego!!
  • Started at 115, and now I'm 136 (+21lbs). I'll be 37 weeks on Friday.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have only gained 11 pounds at my last appt I was 152
  • I've gained about 30 lbs give or take :( I was hoping to only gain 30lbs but I have 5 weeks left.
  • im due 10.01... 18 days left! started at 103 now im 129...so ive gained 26lbs...havent gained weight anywhere but my belly! i look exactly the same as when i did b4 i got preggo...except for the preggo gut :/
  • initial weight 118 now my weight is 154 :-( all to boobs tights and legs. due oct 22
  • eungab27 thats a good weight gain girl.. youll loose most of it in the first 6wks.. if not all.. an if not its actually only about a 10lb weight gain at most and that will dissapear .. i know i gained 50-60lbs with my last two and so far about 49 already with this one.. and thats with excersize.. lol.. oh well no matter what i do im just a gainer.. but i know it will all be worth it for all of us girll!!! were almost done.. and my DD is oct. 21.. prayind for the 17th.. why i dont know .. just a number in my head
  • I started out at 135 and I am now 210 so what? 75 lbs? Ish? 3 weeks 2 days left!
  • I started out at 135 and I am now 210 so what? 75 lbs? Ish? 3 weeks 2 days left!
  • I'm due Oct 6. I started out at 106 and now weight 146....So far I gained 40lbs
  • @ my appt 2 weeks ago, I had gained 32 so far. My next appt is tmrw so we'll see how many more lbs since then. But mine is all belly, boobs & booty!
  • I'm 38wks& gained 20.