WTH pregly!?!?!

2»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Keep with it, what is wind?? btw. IT is hard for the first week I wont lie, but it gets so much easier once you and baby have it down. Do you have lanolin or nipple butter? IT helps with sore nipples. Breastfed babies will pull of when done, if they pull off more than once they are done. Tag me anytime, but i can also give you my fb or phone number if you can't reach me. I am a big bf advocate, I am a ftm btw so this whole baby thing is new lol.
  • @krazymomofadrian sorry im in the uk winding = burping lol and no I dont have any nipple cream. I didnt know I needed it :-\
  • OOOhhhh okae yea you don't have to burb them as much cuz they are not taking in air, unless your breast has a ventilation system?? Are you at a hospital ask if you are, if not go send someone to get some. There are a bunch of different kinds, just make sure they are all natural and safe for baby. Idk if you have the same brands as here in the states, but Lansinoh Lanolin is a good one and I can't get your number cuz I don't have international texting lol, but my fb is Kelsea Kline I am blonde in that picture. Sorry if I am overwelming you?? sorry
  • I usually dont post bc I dont get many answers I think tonight is the first time ive gotten alot of comments. I stay quiet and avoid the drama
  • @lyndsay1983 definitely get some lanolin cream for your nippies . And stick with it. The first two weeks are the hardest. Ask to see a lactation consultant if possible. They're absolutely amazing.
  • Well I can help w pretty much every topic I have two boys sucessfully n exclusively bf my youngest, had slight complications w my first so I had to bottle feed, was preggo @ 17, went thru alk tjat bd drama, but now married lol so now the mil drama as well as all inlaws lol so yeah vent or ask away n tag me ill help if I can!!! :)
  • A infant feeding advisor has just been to see me and give me some info. Thanks ladies @krazymomofadrian @bentleysmommy
    Oh and im not in fb, only twitter lol. The midwife said she'll get me some cream too.
  • that is good. good luck. My twitter is Tacosareamongus, don't ask lol. @lyndsay1983 tag or feel free to follow me, but pregly is my home away from home.
  • @lyndsay1983 yes we should jags. Or just move on over to fb like all the other preglys have already done.
  • The drama got boring ages ago when it all first started months back. people get a thrill out of making people bite. im a very out spoken person and will say what i please. but to be honest half the people on here aren't even worth a letter typed on my phone!! its all immature and we are meant to be adults and mothers. People need to start playing a role model to there children instead of acting like children. im bored of it all. whats the point in sugar coating everything???
  • I try to help ppl, but trying to find REAL PROBLEMS or posts that are not drama is getting hard! Seriously I'll help if ppl tag me. Just getting tired of the bs.
  • edited September 2011
    @lindsay1983 breastfeeding is awesome. you will feel a close bonding with baby. Beware: Babies Are demanding and they will require more breast. But you must latch baby where her mouth covers most of your areola which is the circle of the nipple. it is painless.
  • @lindsay1983 like @moroccanmexicanbaby said, they require a lot more feeding time. My daughter will latch every two hrs for almost a half hour each boob! But she is eating well and we have bonded quickly. Stay with it and it gets easier... I'm glad I stuck to my decision when the doc wanted me to supplement. Good luck.
  • @mandac10 do people really bash other people for not getting attention on their posts? I really hope not. I'm not popular and I only get a few responses. If I get an answer to my question then I'm perfectly happy
  • @maymommy11 what? Why? What did she do? How come I can still see her if she was banned? I don't get why she was banned when that nasty little girl USMC person stayed so long....
  • @mama_luvs_her_girl she stated her opinion and mamkat banned her. If their deletes then it wont show them. I know thatd such favoritism. She shouldve been banned alreadt. No deleted. Whenyou banned you can be brought back. Sissylala was bannes. Not deleted too..
  • Just waiting for all of this to die down and then their a**es will be back I am sure....it's so f-ing sad really....like were dumb and dont realize that? Get the hell outta here, my mama didn't raise no fool!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @2beforgotten she has already been deleted, happened yesterday.....
  • A couple people that got deleted for no damn good reason it's pathetic....USMC needed to be gone a LONG time ago but instead Mandac and saylorsmommy get deleted? It's a f-ing joke.......
  • I loved mandac...I respectfully state that in my opinion, she should not of been banned. People were very rude to her, with little to no repercussions. She was trying to stand up for herself.
  • Mama kat didn't deletd usmc, homebirthadvocate did. And right after that homebirthadvocate's mod roles MYSTERIOUSLY got taken away. When everyone jumped on mama kat because they knew she did it, all of a sudden her mod roles were back and it was an "accident". I don't believe that. Sorry, but I don't.
  • @bentleysmommy I dont beleive it either like in the other threads you mention mamakats old thread when she was deleted and how its not one click away.