Enough with all this high school drama....tell me what.......

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
Your most excited about for when your baby comes?

I'm excited to dress her and put bows in her hair!!!!

I'm excited to see her bring out her daddys emotions that I never get to see!!!

I'm excited to be her mommy and raise her to become a wonderful, amazing, respectful, intelligent young woman!!!!

Naliyah griffin I'm excited and ready for you to come!!!!

Comments

• I'm excited to watch my two other girls fight over who gets to hold her and feed her next.
  • Im excited for my little girl (5) to finally meet her brother that shes been talking to and about for so long!!
  • im excited to see her and hold her for that first time and fall madly deeply in love <3 and i cant wait to see the expression on her daddys face when he first sees her n hold her! :)
  • Snuggling him!
  • I had mine already...but I was excited for bows and Tutu s lol. I still get excited when I see them at stores!
  • Im excited to find out what im having in 10 days lol and after birth I can't wait to see if my baby is gonna be chinky lol I can't wait to feel the love of something I created with the person I love the most!
  • Excited to find out if if my boys are getting a brother or a sister.
  • There we go ladies lets keep the positive energy going....quit feeding into all that negative energy!!!!!
  • I'm excited to hold her!!! I just can't wait to see if she has my hazel eyes or dads blue. I'm wanting blue!!
  • first off I am excited that me and that father of my child have began to rebuild our relationship that was in shambles 1st and 2nd trimester... and we will be able to dress her in all the fall styles and all of us cuddle up together in the fall/winter and be a family!!! I cant wait til meet my baby girl !!!
  • Um excited because its my first form after 2 boys :D
  • lol @newmomma13 are the new peace coordinator around here ?!? If so thats wonderful!!!!
  • Ohh and i'm excited that my babys due date is feb 29th Haha!
  • @Mybabe girl me too!!! Me and the bf are working things out and thats another thing I'm excited about to be a family
  • Yeah we had a rough patch for awhile I dont know if yall was like our but I had to walk away we didnt talk for months it was really hurful... hopefully now we can keep thing going righteven you and your bf!!! I wish you nothing but the best!!!
  • Hairbows!!! I agree, I have my own business making them so her collection is already quite large!!
  • I was excited for bows too but I had a Baldy she's almost three months and got a lil more hair but not bowable yet lol
  • Im just excited to see her beautiful little face and kiss her and hold her! I can't wait! :)
  • I can't wait to hold him & see who he looks like. I'm hoping blond with my eyes! I can't wait for his bro to holds him & love on him without trying to smash me! I can't wait for my hubby to have the baby he has wanted for so long! I can't wait to just meet the child giving me heartburn, kicking me all the time, that I love so much.
  • edited September 2011
    I was excited to do everything! But now the most excited thing is just looking at his handsome face. No matter if I'm mad happy or sad any time I look at that precious face it makes me smile. And when it happens to you guys you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm In Love. :X
  • I'm excited to meet her! I can't wait to hold her in my arms and snuggle with her! I also can't wait to dress her in all her pretty clothes. :)
    I'm also excited about making my husband a dad and seeing her melt his heart!
    57 days to go... I'm hoping a little sooner because I would love to have a Halloween baby!!
  • I cant wait to hold my lil boy and caress his precious face. I want to hold him in my arms while he sleeps and makes lil squeky noises. I want my other children to actually be able to see this lil creature thats been developing inside of me for 9 long months.
  • I'm excited to spend all of my time with him and see bd love him and cuddle him :-) and to dress him up in all of his cute little clothes!
  • Im excited to have a baby in the house again, my 9 yr old thinks he's grown lol.
    I can't wait until my son meets his sister.
    I can't wait to give my husband his first born. :)
    I can't wait until next week!!!!!!!!
  • I can't wait to see him, hold him, smell him, kiss him, cuddle with him, I can't wait to see his toes. I can't wait to put his little Batman sleeper, bib and socks on him. Lol
  • I'm excited to inspect every single inch of him once hes born and watch him sleep as they make their little faces! :)
  • I'm excited to hold and love my little miracle and I'm excited to be able to give my mom and dad their first grandchild and my bfs grandma her first great grandchild before she passes I'm excited to finally carry the baby they said i would never have.
  • @Mybabe oh wow we never broke up like that

@Bowmakingmomma ooooo do u make for other people our just your daughter

@Rissalee7 yea see I'm going to attach the bows to her crochet head bands until she has enough hair